JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
weird... on the earth i live on, blacks are disproportionately represented in the criminal justice system, and being poor and black almost guarantees criminal charges and disproportionately longer sentences. so weird that all you guys somehow live on an earth where black people can't even be charged with crimes.

whack.

Man that really puts in in perspective.... AND what adds 'insult to injury' is SImkins did NOT appear to shoot out of self defense, and according to an article about it:

Arlington police say Timothy Simpkins has opted not to speak with detectives following Wednesday's shooting at Timberview High School.
I'm thinking it went something like this for Kyle & Timothy

weird... on the earth i live on, blacks are disproportionately represented in the criminal justice system, and being poor and black almost guarantees criminal charges and disproportionately longer sentences. so weird that all you guys somehow live on an earth where black people can't even be charged with crimes.

whack.
That's true. Take murders for instance. It's fake news that 6% of the population commit 50% of murders. Cops often overlook murders committed by people who look like them.

whack.
Lemme guess
Institutional racism is the culprit?

I ask this question about twice a year. I have never gotten a reasonable response.

Bio-Mom is First Nations and Dad was Mexican and I was raised by Pollocks and married an Irish girl.

I am almost certain I am owed reparations, but how much and from whom has never been answered.

I ask this question about twice a year. I have never gotten a reasonable response.

Bio-Mom is First Nations and Dad was Mexican and I was raised by Pollocks and married an Irish girl.

I am almost certain I am owed reparations, but how much and from whom has never been answered.
Well, you ain't gittin' nuthin' from us Polaks until you learn to spell it right! :s0140:

Pollocks

I have some CCI minimags if that would help with your wepawashuns

You beat me to it ! I am a 2nd gen American Polack! (FWIW Pollack is a fish)
That's why I stuck the link to the wiki article below my post! :)

And you spelled it wrong, too! No reparations for you! :s0140:

full.gif

Yep ! A Pollack is a fish!. I am a 2nd gen American Polack!
I was teaching my class about ecosystems and a worksheet referenced the fish Pollack, which I had never heard of before and had only ever heard the term in reference to people. It was a funny experience to need to look that up.

Turns out you OWE reparations to whichever indigenous people had the land before your indigenous ancestors forced them out of it. Unfortunately for them, they will need to use those funds to pay reparations for the people they in turn forced off the land.

On your Dad's side it's a bit more convoluted, beginning with the cultural appropriation of language, horses, boots, etc., from Spain, so you might owe them reparations. On the other hand, the American cowboy ripped off everything iconic about the cowboy from Mexicans starting with the name "cowboy" which is an Americanization of caballero, so you may have something coming to offset all that.

The only thing I do know for certain is that any reparations yout do receive will be taxed at at least 100% and even if it wasn't it would be totally wiped out by Bidenflation.

whack.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews