JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"If you doubt it look it up for yourself.
Gabby"
I was chosen to demonstrate this in the Citizens' Academy class I took many moons ago.
The assailant was on me @ about the same time the muzzle came level. Both of us would have been FUBAR.

Not just any idiot can start a thread about gnomes on a gun forum... :rolleyes:
That title did your heavy lifting for the gnome thread. Friend O.

main-qimg-02395b82104a41cbebb37da6857dc3bd-lq.jpeg.jpg

I can't call it for you, it wouldn't be fair.

Hahahahaha

Ak47.. clearly shows an SKS.
Probably just poor editing by a clueless staff member as it mentioned he had other firearms.. Im sure the SKS was the other firearm.
But still.. if they are going to state the type of firearm used in the crime (boldly and repeatedly) for shock and awe.. at least show the right type of firearm when its said.

I hope they throw the book at that kid. He legitimately could have killed that guy. A honk does not justify physical actions or threats. The only shame is.. his DNA wasn't taken out of the gene pool that day.
People like that don't need to walk this earth. I get that he is young.. but this type of behavior is murderous.

Last Edited:
"Warning shot = completely missed with his first shot and needed an explanation"
"Warning shot to an attorney = you were not in fear of your life or grave bodily harm..."
True dat X 2. I would much rather admit that I missed than that I was so stupid/negligent as to shoot at nothing to scare somebody. If the situation really IS so serious that I am in immediate danger of death or disabling injury (and I wouldn't be drawing if that were not the case) there's no time for anything but the most effective stopping shot I can make.

I don't make judgment until I get to know all the facts. You see these news stories and they generally are way off the actual facts involved it the story.
Look at the Zimmerman/ Martin shooting in Florida several years ago, the news agencies and obozo had Zimmerman convicted with all twisted facts to fit their agenda.
So happens Zimmerman was aquited of all charges after the facts were brought to light it the court trial.

I don't make judgment until I get to know all the facts. You see these news stories and they generally are way off the actual facts involved it the story.
Look at the Zimmerman/ Martin shooting in Florida several years ago, the news agencies and obozo had Zimmerman convicted with all twisted facts to fit their agenda.
So happens Zimmerman was aquited of all charges after the facts were brought to light it the court trial.
Zombie threads are fair game for thread drift, so let me contribute to the wandering:

Compare the Zimmerman case to the OJ trial, which was also highly over-publicized. Depending on your perspective, "bringing all the facts to light in a court trial" resulted in a percieved miscarriage of justice exactly 50% of the time. Which of the two court cases got it right? I think that relatively few folks would answer "both" or "neither"; in fact, I believe that most folks hold a fervent and immutable opinion that one of those court cases got it way wrong. The rub is, too many of those folks simply do not agree with our own perspective on which one was the miscarriage . . . and we all agree that "those other folks" are wrong-headed.

Used to be we'd ruefully smile at Pogo's, "We have met the enemy and he is us". Now - unsmiling - we all know for certain that we have met the enemy, and he is "those other folks".

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads