JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Same reason why buying Toyota, Subaru, or Hyundai's made in the US are a good thing. At least they provide some jobs in the states to help offset the profit that is sent back to their home countries.

I read an article from RWC group saying they are prohibited in even talking to anyone in Russia concerning the new AK. So I doubt anyone in Russia will be getting any money for these American Built AK's.

The problem I have is. Will these guns really be like the Russian AK in every detail? Even without input from the original Russian builders?

RWC group say's they own the rights to the AK. So they can build them if they like.
The question is how will they build them?

I think it can only be a good thing to have another firearms manufacturer in the US. At this point, we can only hope they are high quality and take the "made in the USA" stamp to heart. If they are a solid AK, then they will be in my list of things to acquire. If not, then they will probably be acquired by Bryco or Jennings (or whoever they are now) and will stay far away from my safe.

Big LOL on the administration!
If they can bring them to production in the second quarter it's a tribute to the AK's simplicity and ease of manufacture!

About damn time.. Finally have some decent AKs that may or may not rival Arsenal and Fuller/RD (Among a couple others)

Now if they could just start producing DECENT American made steel mags or better yet a clone of the circle 10 mag!!

Link no work.

But that would be cool, not much of a AK guy. But the fact they are willing to build them here shows there is a big enough market , and a double finger to the Admin.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top