JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Link no work.

But that would be cool, not much of a AK guy. But the fact they are willing to build them here shows there is a big enough market , and a double finger to the Admin.

The link works. It seems outdoorhubs website is down at the moment.

About damn time.. Finally have some decent AKs that may or may not rival Arsenal and Fuller/RD (Among a couple others)

Now if they could just start producing DECENT American made steel mags or better yet a clone of the circle 10 mag!!

PMag already got this cover :) I also have no issue with Tapco, even those some people gave it bad rep but no matter how normal condiction I still cant get my Tapco to break.:confused:

Ive broke tapcos, promags, plinker tactical and P mags..
Even feedlips on US Palm mags.
No it is certainly not covered if AKs are all you really shoot rifle wise.. :(

Dont get me wrong I stocked up on tapcos, best cheap "range" mag around.. But still not all that tough, I also had a few that cracked down the rear middle after 7 months storage.

Now Magpul's new rear steel lug reinforced mag "may" hold up but the feedlips are just as frail as ever when dropped.
6'6 is a ways for a loaded mag, even a partial mag.. Heck even an empty mag
(on a cold day) all will break and have broke.

Circle 10s really are tough as nails.. The only polymer mag I trust.

Dude, wuddaya mean a fall from 6'6"? You aren't supposed be balancing them on your nose like a seal, or walking around with them on your head to practice proper posture like them plastic beauty queens.

You're starting to worry me there, Mr. Corn-Fed!!

Last Edited:
Dude, wuddaya mean a fall from 6'6"? You aren't supposed be balancing them on your nose like a seal, or walking around with them on your head to practice proper posture like them plastic beauty queens.

You're starting to worry me there, Mr. Corn-Fed!!
Thats how they trained us in the girl scou..'er I mean.. Never mind. Operational tactical cookie sales.. Serious tier one bubblegum. ;)

Seems like if its made of plastic I'll break it, don't know how many times we've done reload drills but about 5 in 40 you're bound to drop a loaded mag..
Seems my vertically challenged friends don't have this issue but I sure as heck do.. That or I better quit my.. "Activities" before a range session.. Slick fingers'ya know.. I just get so..excited.. ;) I really need to stop using KY for my AK lube.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

I like my SIG 556R!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Liked hearing this news... and I think this factory has every chance to build quality AKs as good as in Russia. Just takes some good machinery, the right knowledge, and workers who care about what they're building. I wonder if Kalash will bring over some pros from Russia to train up the new factory workforce.

In the off-chance it's located in WA or OR, I'd be delighted... but I have a feeling it'll be located somewhere else. Maybe Nevada or Texas?

Fail. Why would I want a made-in-USA AK? If I want an American made rifle, I'll buy an AR. I don't want a rifle with the word "Kalashnikov" stamped on the side of it. I want an authentic Russian AK assembled by Vlad and Olga.

Vlad:

Olga:

Check out Vlad's SVD. That's the shiz right there son.

-Thirtycal

0003hwcy.jpg 0003q6hr.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews