JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I may have been thinking more like 10-15 years ago when they were mostly 250-300 Also I was talking about local private party sales seems like they are all wanting over 700 for them.

I remember being able to buy (and did) a NIB Polytech Chinese folding stock AK for $250 OTD, back in '89-'90.

Sheesh, those were the days! :(

I'm lucky my uncle jumped on that deal back in the day... I've benefitted from his foresight!

Log onto a site like AKFiles and you can easily sell a Polytech for like 5x to 7x these days.

Been living under a rock? I cant think of a time when AK's were cheaper than now.

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/com.../ak-47-mini-draco-pistol-762-x-39-detail.html

FWIW, I think more American jobs producing guns by us for US is great.
I had a Hugarian SA85M, paid $450 for it new. I also had quite a few Norinco MAK 90 rifles, paid less than $275 bucks for them. They also came with mags , slings, bayonets, ect. All this was of course back in the early 90's, but my point is that not only were AKs cheaper, you also got a higher quality rifle. So not really living under a rock, just old with a long memory.

I like my american ak...haha
Noveske lower, tactical solutions upper....an ak47 doesn't have goodies like this...
And dont say the magazines dont work...the c products mags allow me to dump all 30 without a hitch.

20150124_145250.jpg 20150124_145302.jpg

I have built quite a number of AR15s from PSA lowers and uppers and not one of them has had a single problem. I too would be curious to hear what these issues are that would make you say that they are building their rifles badly.

I don't know....why would we want to take a risk on some weird sounding start up like "Kalashnikov" when we already have the world's greatest producers of AK's, Century Arms. If you don't believe Century Arms is the best, just ask any of the YouTube people they are paying to say that. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top