JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey folks just got my C&R ...man I am jazzed! anyway for those of you who have one what are some things I should do?
I am trying to remember the links that take an Email copy of it and I know to .."NOT SIGN THE ORIGINAL" so I was wondering if any of you have any other suggestions ...I am hoping to get a FFL01 in the not so distant future.

Congrads! I have mine also. Take your FFL original to Office Depot and have a a couple hundred copies made, then look on AR15.com in the C&R section for the C&R vendor list it is formatted to make Avery labels on an Inkjet. You don't need a bound book as some will say, you just need a folder with the correct form. I put all my C&R FFL stuff in a portable accordion style file holder so everything is handy and not mixed in with any other paperwork.

Congrads! I have mine also. Take your FFL original to Office Depot and have a a couple hundred copies made, then look on AR15.com in the C&R section for the C&R vendor list it is formatted to make Avery labels on an Inkjet. You don't need a bound book as some will say, you just need a folder with the correct form. I put all my C&R FFL stuff in a portable accordion style file holder so everything is handy and not mixed in with any other paperwork.

Thanks!! I was hoping someone out there would have something like that, I stayed up real late last night trying to go to a bunch of links someone posted to the Gun and Game forum and many were not good anymore ...I need to organize my information and snail mail all and email who will take an email so that will work perfect..
I wonder if there is some software out there,,.....:s0155:

Send off copies to Brownells and midway for great discounts.

Thanks I did both already Brownells wrote me back, but Midway just sends me an email that is my email with nothing else on it ???
I wonder if they have an auto-respond that is glitching, no telling some of us gun fold forget to hire good IT guys ....thing is .....is there really a good IT guy?? lol:confused:

Congrads! I have mine also. Take your FFL original to Office Depot and have a a couple hundred copies made, then look on AR15.com in the C&R section for the C&R vendor list it is formatted to make Avery labels on an Inkjet. You don't need a bound book as some will say, you just need a folder with the correct form. I put all my C&R FFL stuff in a portable accordion style file holder so everything is handy and not mixed in with any other paperwork.[/QUOTE

Sorry to quote again but I can't seem to find the C&R section of that forum can you send me a link?:confused:

Come to the Vancouver gun show.

I can transfer a Mosin Nagant to ya!!!

I can answer a lot of your questions in person if you are going to the show.

I sure wished I could, I have to work every Friday thru Monday night for next few months...
I may have to be sick so I can go to a gunshow...I do need a Mosin though but I am looking for something to finish a barreled receiver m44 ...I almost had one and someone jumped in and spiked the bid..oh well
patience is the answer...

Aimsurplus.com allows you to upload a picture of your license and then purchase guns from them. Take a picture with a decent digital camera and you'll find a lot of places will accept that via email.

Good luck. Just got mine too and am enjoying the discounts. Looking forward to having my first gun shipped directly to me.

Hi
I just got my FFL03. I have a question, can I living in Oregon do a FTF sale with a Washington resident on a C&R rifle? All I can find is that they can ship it to me but I can't find anything on FTF interstate sale. I don't see what difference it would make but I don't want to do anything illegal. Thanks in advance.

Are licensed collectors required to execute ATF Form 4473 for transactions in curio or relic firearms?
No. Licensed collectors are only required to keep a "bound book" record.

From ATFE Website !

Hi
I just got my FFL03. I have a question, can I living in Oregon do a FTF sale with a Washington resident on a C&R rifle? All I can find is that they can ship it to me but I can't find anything on FTF interstate sale. I don't see what difference it would make but I don't want to do anything illegal. Thanks in advance.

You can buy a C&R rifle from a WA resident, FTF or otherwise, if he or she doesn not have a C&R license.

You cannot sell a C&R rifle to a WA resident, FTF or otherwise, if he or she doesn not have a C&R license.

Keith

Last Edited:
Are licensed collectors required to execute ATF Form 4473 for transactions in curio or relic firearms?
No. Licensed collectors are only required to keep a "bound book" record.

From ATFE Website !

Don't forget, when you decide to let the C&R expire, unlike 01 FFLs, your bound book does not have to be maintained for any period of time, nor does it have to be turned over to the ATF.

Keith

Good questions, answers and tips here.

I, too, just received my FFL-03. Dropped it in the mail April 1, 2013 and got it in the mail today, April 16, 2013. Seems kind of fast to me. Not that I'm complaining, but since when has the government EVER been efficient or quick when it isn't in its own interest?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top