JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
According to the California Department of Justice's FAQ, ammunition buyers must show a valid California driver's license, California identification card (for non-drivers), or military identification.

No special 'ammo' license is required. Apparently you just have to be a California resident. So, that's how the criminals are getting ammo.

I'm still curious on how Maryland does this stupidity.

According to the California Department of Justice's FAQ, ammunition buyers must show a valid California driver's license, California identification card (for non-drivers), or military identification.

No special 'ammo' license is required. Apparently you just have to be a California resident. So, that's how the criminals are getting ammo.
You have to go thorugh a BGC like a gun purchase ....

I just googled Maryland ammo laws and have come to the conclusion that, in that regard, Maryland is indeed a police state. Holy Crap!!! you could not pay me enough to live there.

There, you cannot possess ammo for firearms that you do not have. you can only have ammo for registered guns that you own. They even track how much you go to shooting ranges and how much you shoot there.

So, this brings up another question;
From your experiences since the age of 18, what states are in the "Hell no, ain't ever gonna live there" catagory?
California. Hawaii. New Jersey. Delaware. Massachusetts. Connecticut. Lived for a while in New York for National Technical Institute for the Deaf schooling. Can't pay me any amount to go back there. Illinois. Any other New England states except Vermont and New Hampshire.

Heres the actual article being referenced.

Note: he was caught bringing the rifle into the capital not for just having it in the state of Maryland.

"The truck was flagged and searched at an off-site facility where law enforcement inspects vehicles before they are brought onto Capitol grounds."

While Im guessing Marylands gun laws are absurd, this sounds more like a darwin award than an average person going about their day exercising their right.

California. Hawaii. New Jersey. Delaware. Massachusetts. Connecticut. Lived for a while in New York for National Technical Institute for the Deaf schooling. Can't pay me any amount to go back there. Illinois. Any other New England states except Vermont and New Hampshire.
Rhode Island isn't too bad for gun laws, relatively speaking. And there are some nice parts of it too.

There is a very small overlap in a Venn diagram of "great gun rights" and "great Deaf Education"... while there's a huge overlap between "awful for gun rights" and "great for Deaf Education" with the rest being "OK to awful Gun rights" and "mediocre to awful Deaf Education" :(

Hey Maryland..........

1681683287564.png

BUT, But, but.......being STUPID hasn't ever stopped a Politician.
Yeah.....you know it's true. And, even more so for some parties and individuals more than the other.

Awwwwww.......Come On man.

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
ROFLMAO I guess MaryLand is out as a Retirement state for me. I'm sure they don't have enough clerical help to register all my Boolets and Makings. OH well I'll just have to wait for that unconstitutional crap to show up here in a few weeks at the rate we are headed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top