Just for Information Guilty! Jury finds Mohamed Mohamud guilty in Portland bomb plot

Reactions
Yeah, he obviously deserves some jail time, as he did perform an action that he thought would lead to a terrorist event, but........

If that wasn't the most cut-and-dry case of entrapment and railroading in the history of the criminal justice system, I don't know what is.

If a real terrorist cell had found him, would he have done it? Maybe. Probably on the above-50% chance, even. But what were the odds of a real terrorist cell finding him? Instead, we had a completely-made-up-by-the-FBI terrorist cell, with 100% of the encouragement, training, equipment, and planning done by them.

I say give him 3 years, plus 10 years probation, minimum security. If he so much as looks at a jihadist website during probation, though, clamp down hard and fast.

Reactions
Really? How difficult would it be to get one of you to get all Timothy McVey on the Feds? I would venture a guess that regardless of the prompting you wouldn't entertain such a venture...that lad obviously doesn't share the sensibilities of those of us here.
He took the step forward from just being a poser. Let him rot.

Reactions
He deserves much more than even the death sentence. He needs to be a model for all the terrorist bastards out there. Blow him up with a bomb, in Pioneer Square, for everybody to see. If you can be talked into something, you deserve the same punishment as if you thought of it alone. Good job FBI!

Reactions
Spitting at the fbi agents and yelling allah akbar when you walk into the courtroom means to me hes very upset the bomb wasnt real and there werent mass casualties entrapment be damned feed him pork in prison for life

UPCOMING EVENTS

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
Top Bottom