JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, he obviously deserves some jail time, as he did perform an action that he thought would lead to a terrorist event, but........

If that wasn't the most cut-and-dry case of entrapment and railroading in the history of the criminal justice system, I don't know what is.

If a real terrorist cell had found him, would he have done it? Maybe. Probably on the above-50% chance, even. But what were the odds of a real terrorist cell finding him? Instead, we had a completely-made-up-by-the-FBI terrorist cell, with 100% of the encouragement, training, equipment, and planning done by them.

I say give him 3 years, plus 10 years probation, minimum security. If he so much as looks at a jihadist website during probation, though, clamp down hard and fast.

Really? How difficult would it be to get one of you to get all Timothy McVey on the Feds? I would venture a guess that regardless of the prompting you wouldn't entertain such a venture...that lad obviously doesn't share the sensibilities of those of us here.
He took the step forward from just being a poser. Let him rot.

He deserves much more than even the death sentence. He needs to be a model for all the terrorist bastards out there. Blow him up with a bomb, in Pioneer Square, for everybody to see. If you can be talked into something, you deserve the same punishment as if you thought of it alone. Good job FBI!

Spitting at the fbi agents and yelling allah akbar when you walk into the courtroom means to me hes very upset the bomb wasnt real and there werent mass casualties entrapment be damned feed him pork in prison for life

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top