JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Typical political response from someone who has no backbone...

Screenshot_20230701-110056_Samsung Internet.jpg

Wonder what he did or who he pissed off to get slapped with a search warrant.

I also wonder how many people this guy has stuffed in his car for owning the very same firearm. Sheriffs are usually pretty based so maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt.

California is gey

Only if everybody else has the same right to legally own the same firearm. LEOs should not be special in that regard.
Agree on the sentiment of that. I cant speak for his other crimes or alleged crimes either.
That said, ARs are not illegal federally, they are in common use and on the basis alone of him possessing one its his constitutional right.

He may be suspended, but he is still employed by the county. I don't know of any other crimes he is charged with.
Yeah, Im curious what hes being investigated for.
But since hes still the sheriff, Im guessing hes not a felon, not convicted yet, and legal to own guns regardless of state laws.

Take the LE out of the equation.

Speculating here...he's a person like us wanting exercise his rights as we all should be.

We all should be supporting him, as I hope we all will if someone here finds themselves in the same position...coming to support, not tearing down.

Sometimes firearms people act like a chicken coop...if one chicken get injured, the rest come around and peck on it.

Stand up one and all...enough is enough.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews