JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A DEPUTY, not the Sheriff.
Solid point. There is one Sherrif per jurisdiction. The folks who work for him are Deputy Sheriffs, commonly called Deputies. At least in the U.S. that's how it works, I'm given to believe.

Same with U.S. Marshals. There is one U.S. Marshal. All the other U.S. Marshals are Deputy U.S. Marshals. There are also Chief Deputy U.S. Marshals, who run local offices. So far as I know. :)

"Unjust laws exist:
shall we be content to obey them,
or shall we endeavor to amend them,
and obey them until we have succeeded,
or shall we transgress them at once?"
Henry David Thoreau

Well in Oregon the officer is A ok to have enough cocaine to keep the party rolling all night long. Hell he could even smoke meth in public assuming he is off duty.

Legalized hard drugs is going catapult Oregon into stratosphere of finer living. Great things ahead for this state.

As far as I know active CA Leo's are exempt from most AR restrictions. I wonder if his suspended status is being used to remove that exemption?
The tracer ammo is banned from purchase, banned from use, and banned from ranges. But possession? I'm not sure.
This is the way CA used the Ban to get at those that did not register Assault weapons durring the 90's. they used any reason to search to find unregistered AW's, and punish those people to make a point to all others. They put up tip lines to rat on your ex, your neighbor, etc...
This looks to me to be a way to get this guy to Plead out, Roll over on others, etc... They pile on the charges, until the guy sees no other way out. DR

"Illegal possession of an AR15"??? When did they make those illegal??? Glad I never moved to Cow-lee-fonia back when I was looking for a place to settle down! No wonder people are fleeing to Free States like Florida!
Florida loses nearly twice the percentage of its population to CA than the other way around.

As far as I know active CA Leo's are exempt from most AR restrictions. I wonder if his suspended status is being used to remove that exemption?
The tracer ammo is banned from purchase, banned from use, and banned from ranges. But possession? I'm not sure.
This is the way CA used the Ban to get at those that did not register Assault weapons durring the 90's. they used any reason to search to find unregistered AW's, and punish those people to make a point to all others. They put up tip lines to rat on your ex, your neighbor, etc...
This looks to me to be a way to get this guy to Plead out, Roll over on others, etc... They pile on the charges, until the guy sees no other way out. DR
This link suggests that the LE exemptions are just mags and off-roster handguns:

Florida loses nearly twice the percentage of its population to CA than the other way around.
2021-2022... Florida had a net gain of 320,000 residents (top 3rd in the nation for new residents). During the same period, Kalifederation lost a net of 138,000 residents.

You must be using that "new, new" math. 🤣

#FactsOverFeelings Indeed!

2021-2022... Florida had a net gain of 320,000 residents (top 3rd in the nation for new residents). During the same period, Kalifederation lost a net of 138,000 residents.

CA loses 6 people to Florida for every 5 Florida loses to California. Since California's population is 39mil and FL's is 22mil, those 5 FL lost to CA are nearly twice the percentage of FL's population compare to the 6 that left CA for FL.

It isn't even basic algebra. But your numbers aren't even the ones I pointed out, so I don't know how you would do math with them.

Last Edited:

#FactsOverFeelings Indeed!
Or counting illegal immigrants flooding in.

CA loses 6 people to Florida for every 5 Florida loses to California. Since California's population is 390mil and FL's is 220mil, those 5 FL lost to CA are nearly twice the percentage of FL's population compare to the 6 that left CA for FL.

It isn't even basic algebra. But your numbers aren't even the ones I pointed out, so I don't know how you would do math with them.
Are you sure about those states population? Only 330 million Americans total.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews