JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lots of gun owners are not members of the NRA, for one reason or another. Whatever the reasons, this year is going to be crucial to keeping your rights to keep and bear arms in this country. You can see the drumbeat of media coverage this week, and even some conservative politicians and pundits are now lining up to support new legislation, all of which is nothing more than emotional clap-trap that will be another step along the road to civil disarmament.

If you are not a member of the NRA, join now. With five million members, it's going to be nearly impossible to withstand this level of political force. With ten million members, gun control will not be on the agenda of any serious politician.

The price on one coffee a month is pretty cheap when it comes to the alternatives to getting our rights back once they are gone.

Join today.

I and my life partner have contemplated supporting the NRA recently.
We will stand (and support) the NRA in defense of our rights.
Our joining is forth coming, if things pan out Trump .v. Donut Hole .v. O'what's his name

Last Edited:
I agree. Even if you do not really like the NRA, they are the big dog in the fight and need our support. They are more effective on a national level than any other gun rights group. That is why the Dems vilify them so often. If Hillary hates them, I gotta love em.

Born life member from my Grandparents! Always was, always will be! Join NOW, or forever regret the loss of freedom! Never has our rights been in such jeopardy as they are now! Make your voice heard loud and clear in Washington, Join with me!

I was a member a couple years ago and the fear mongering and constant barrage of urgent emails demanding additional donations to keep my rights drove me away from them, but with this election I feel the need to sign back up.

I've always been of self-supportive mind. That, along with my stubborn-ness has kept me from supporting the NRA. Now, the time is here where we need the support the most. My life partner, and I, will both be joining. Soon.

The emails, I'll just schit can them if they get too rambunctious.

I admit, the e mails and letters before were a bothersome annoyance, but if just ignored, they don't bother me! I have never once regretted my membership, and i get my new card and pins every year

The 'Delete' key and round file are very simple ways to deal with what some folks term bothersome communications, but I think it's a small price to pay for the 2nd Amendment. Without the NRA, Roosevelt would have put handguns into the NFA registers in 1934, and a lot of other very very bad proposals have come and gone since then. All were stopped by the NRA.

The modern NRA has one purpose - to keep preaching fear, raising money and paying executive salaries - all while 2A gun rights are slowly carved away by states and SCOTUS decisions. If they were smart they'd strike a deal today with an administration and a Congress that are both desperate to "do" something about guns right now. But if the NRA did that and settled gun rights, their gravy train would end.

So, for the NRA, no surrender, no compromise as the SCOTUS slowly approves limits on the 2A that are likely more stringent that could be negotiated today.

Lots of gun owners are not members of the NRA, for one reason or another. Whatever the reasons, this year is going to be crucial to keeping your rights to keep and bear arms in this country. You can see the drumbeat of media coverage this week, and even some conservative politicians and pundits are now lining up to support new legislation, all of which is nothing more than emotional clap-trap that will be another step along the road to civil disarmament.

If you are not a member of the NRA, join now. With five million members, it's going to be nearly impossible to withstand this level of political force. With ten million members, gun control will not be on the agenda of any serious politician.

The price on one coffee a month is pretty cheap when it comes to the alternatives to getting our rights back once they are gone.

Join today.
Why? They'll cave like they always do.

I will not.

The NRA does NOT represent me with their slowly warming ideas towards firearms.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top