JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@bolus & @Joe Link

Another fish biting the hook here. Seeing these toys in action reminds of running the 60's. Now I want one.

I was looking through the barrels available at Tactical Ammunition, and thought maybe going 7.62x39 for a lesser ammo expense. Unfortunately there's nothing listed as available. Considering they make 308 (7.62x54) barrels, that gets me thinking my wants in a shorter chamber may be an option?

I think it'd be awesome chambered in 7.62x39. I'm not looking forward to my ammo bill :D

Joe, thanks for letting me help out with your build today. It really turned out to be a great looking rifle. I forgot to take a picture though. So hopefully you can get a few posted.

Joe, thanks for letting me help out with your build today. It really turned out to be a great looking rifle. I forgot to take a picture though. So hopefully you can get a few posted.

Thank me? Thank you! Not only for helping me build it today but also for the barrel and parts :)

It honestly came out looking better than I could have imagined. I found the flash hider I had when I got home, which is actually a titanium unit that I had ordered for my lightweight build. It doesn't make sense to have a titanium FH on a heavy gun like this, but it looks so good with that stainless barrel that it might be worth the $30. Now I just need to get the anti-walk trigger pins, possibly a different sight setup if the dot doesn't work to my liking, and a better bipod :s0155:

complete1.jpg

complete2.jpg

Finally got a chance to shoot this thing yesterday! Took a while to get used to working the gun with the Slidefire, it's going to take some practice to get good at it. I wasn't able to shoot it very well from the cheap bi-pod so I'll definitely have to invest in a sturdier unit. I'm going to need a third job to feed this thing -- the few seconds it took to empty the 60 round drum cost around $20!

View media item 1024

Finally got a chance to shoot this thing yesterday! Took a while to get used to working the gun with the Slidefire, it's going to take some practice to get good at it. I wasn't able to shoot it very well from the cheap bi-pod so I'll definitely have to invest in a sturdier unit. I'm going to need a third job to feed this thing -- the few seconds it took to empty the 60 round drum cost around $20!

View media item 1024

Awesome! Technique will definitely help getting better on those mag dumps.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top