JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Gun Lovers

I got this little guy from CoRifleman, another KSI Hunter (my 3rd) with the no-where rail minus the rail. I have a rail modded for a T89 mount in my parts heap. I may mount something else in it's place to avoid the cost and having to find a T89. Shouldn't really make much difference since the receiver is already drilled, or I may just tap it and put Allen screws but that leaves the numbers matching stock cut out for the rail. We'll see??? PAX.
I dug out my scopage set-ups to see which way I'd go. I've got a T89 base, but it would require additional holes, dimensionally it's all wrong, too short. I took off my other "no-where-rail" and modded it to fit a T89 and Redstar, then pulled it for a CC resto. So to go that route would be $pendy for a T89, and they're kind of a compromise to use. Then there's a Tasco aluminum shot gun base, mount & rings affair that is perfect for fitting and sizing to the existing holes and stock cut out, also it's the cheapest and lightest. That will require turning loose the Khyber Pass Fab Team and busting out the mic, band saw, drill press & Dremel. So....I dug a little deeper into the SKS stash and found a great interim solution. I'll clone a KSI Stealth Para using a Ramline stock with correct HG, and since the donor rifle has the rail holes tapped, I'll just put Allen screws in and let the stock hide the blemish. I did a faux Parka Para with an OD K-Sport branded Butler Creek I got from GG. Both were KSI builds anyway. It'll be boss. Money back guarantee.

undefined-Imgur.jpg 1702180724924.png

Here she be. I went the cheap and easy route, faux KSI Stealth Para (Ramline stock but not KSI branded), looks cool and is very light. Would have preferred no rail cut out on matching numbered wood, but this works for a factory Bubba. Not run much, if at all. PAX

1702180772638.png

stealth-para.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR