JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Not one word, no email. The money was just deposited back into my account.

I legally purchased the items (non-serialized ) several days ago so they could've shipped it to me at no risk regardless of whether the ban gets signed tomorrow or not.

Even if there is an injunction levied against this law and people start selling again, I'm never going to purchase anything from this company again.

:s0049:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not one word, no email. The money was just deposited back into my account.

I legally purchased the items (non-serialized ) several days ago so they could've shipped it to me at no risk regardless of whether the ban gets signed tomorrow or not.

Even if there is an injunction levied against this law and people start selling again, I'm never going to purchase anything from this company again.

:s0049:
In before the Blue Ridge Supplies (doh!) Midwest Gun Works apologist pile in.

:s0093:

Last Edited:
Sh_t, I was too tired to pay attention to what I was doing! It is not Blue ridge supply, it's midwest gun works (MGW)!!!

o_O

Last Edited:
Sh_t, I was too tired to pay attention to what I was doing! It is not Blue ridge supply, it's midwest gun works (MGW)!!!

o_O
Great now I need to revoke my boycott petition and nasty letter campaign for BRS.

Edit: this reminds me of the time when I mistakenly disparaged Biden instead of Obama back in 2008. Oh well the effort wasn't wasted.

I have never had a problem with Midwest Gun Works.

I'm also not an open-air dangling nerve.

Others' mileage may vary.

I'll bet this action is NOT about the so-called AWB but in fact the bill that gives the AG and nearly anyone the ability to file suit as they wish against anyone in the industry for the actions of the end user. 5078 is nothing more than a "sue the industry out of business" bill. I know many businesses that were told they could no longer get insured if this garbage passed.

SB 5078 - 2023-24
Protecting public safety by establishing duties of firearm industry members.

No, that's not what it was about in this particular instance but I do agree that this bill is bullsh_t and its purpose is indeed to do exactly what you say it is/does.

Said they needed to contact me about something, but my phone number was not active, which was true because I don't put my complete phone number on the Internet forms because I end up getting tons of spam and bot calls regardless of whether the company is credible or not. But that does not negate the fact that they had an accurate email address that we have communicated with and yet they did not make an effort to use that means in which to contact me before canceling my order without my knowledge. I have yet to speak to them about the specifics of what they needed from me, nonetheless the items I purchased are unavailable to me now because of the ban.

😒

Said they needed to contact me about something, but my phone number was not active, which was true because I don't put my complete phone number on the Internet forms because I end up getting tons of spam and bot calls regardless of whether the company is credible or not. But that does not negate the fact that they had an accurate email address that we have communicated with and yet they did not make an effort to use that means in which to contact me before canceling my order without my knowledge. I have yet to speak to them about the specifics of what they needed from me, nonetheless the items I purchased are unavailable to me now because of the ban.

😒
So you waited until the last minute, they had a question for you. You provided incorrect contact information, now you're upset?

I didn't wait for the last minute, I've been getting stuff for the last couple months, this is just one of the last companies that I was dealing with.
And I'm not really upset about the parts, I'm just pissed that they would cancel without telling me. It's less of not getting the parts and more of a lack of professionalism on their part.

PS, if you read the entire comment you would see that they did have a means in which to contact me, yet they did not.

:rolleyes:

I didn't wait for the last minute, I've been getting stuff for the last couple months, this is just one of the last companies that I was dealing with.
And I'm not really upset about the parts, I'm just pissed that they would cancel without telling me. It's less of not getting the parts and more of a lack of professionalism on their part.

PS, if you read the entire comment you would see that they did have a means in which to contact me, yet they did not.

:rolleyes:
I read that. It is interesting that they chose a phone call over email. In reality though, I'd argue that they tried a phone call, which would yield a faster solution.

I read that. It is interesting that they chose a phone call over email. In reality though, I'd argue that they tried a phone call, which would yield a faster solution.
Well I have to agree with you there, and I realize not giving my phone number could have consequences such as this which is another reason why I can't totally put the blame on them.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top