Reactions
I'd like to think that what appears to be stupid bungling provocations by our government are actually calculated because we have some hidden overwhelming advantage at this time that makes us invulnerable.

Search "directed energy weapons". Sat mounted lasers could sweep the sky of incoming missiles, likely hit and disable them right after launch. On the other hand, we have an do so much stupid bungling from the .gov elsewhere: fuel, food, baby formula, unfettered illegal immigration, supply chain issues, etc etc that stupid bungling provocations is probably the truth.

But I sleep better thinking they may have this militarily figured out.......

Reactions
I'd like to think that what appears to be stupid bungling provocations by our government are actually calculated because we have some hidden overwhelming advantage at this time that makes us invulnerable.

Search "directed energy weapons". Sat mounted lasers could sweep the sky of incoming missiles, likely hit and disable them right after launch. On the other hand, we have an do so much stupid bungling from the .gov elsewhere: fuel, food, baby formula, unfettered illegal immigration, supply chain issues, etc etc that stupid bungling provocations is probably the truth.

But I sleep better thinking they may have this militarily figured out.......
You are far more correct than you may think.

The chance of a bm leaking through our abm network on the 48 + HI are very, very small. Rus knows this and that's why their sabre-rattling is aimed at the media and western European populations, and not at decision-makers who are "in-the-know."

It is not understood well atm, but our foreign policy actions wrt Ukraine have been brilliant. It will likely go down in history as one of our finest moments since WWII.

Reactions
I think we need to go to defcon 0 right away.
Think of the devastation an enemy first strike would create in our cities,

For example, if Portland were to be hit, we would see a total disintegration of civic order.

The food supply and essential public services would be disrupted. The local government would be transformed into a collection of unorganized, petty ineffective, fragmented and redundant thiefdoms.
Riots, arson, pestilence, disease, famine, absence of basic rights and fear would be the order of the day.
Trash and human waste would bury the streets. Sub-human packs of mutants would rule the city.There would be war and rumors of war.
There would be... ... .

Oh, uh never mind. I was thinking of Friday nights.
Getting nuked might be preferable.

Last Edited:

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top