JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You really think they'll be ambushing an embassy or a mosque? The US military has been using shoot houses/towns for decades.

When the military conducts more joint military ops like they did in California a while ago then you should be worried.

Amazing how some of the best intelligence comes from Brittan and not the United States on how our own government is tooling up to deal with us:

US army builds fake city to shoot at during training - Telegraph

Why on Gods Green Earth would the United States Military tool up to build an American town to practice shooting American's except to shoot American's? Have I missed something here?

Not really, most US newspapers seem to solely exist to sell ad space, I know people who write for newspapers, and I wouldn't trust them to boil an egg.

The Telegraph ????? :s0114::s0114:

This website is the limey equivalent of those trash mags at the grocery store. Believing anything they or any other newspaper prints is a sure way to lose your mind or ability to think for yourself. There are so many other sources to get information from and draw your own conclusions than believe the bullsh*t the Telegraph print.

This website is the limey equivalent of those trash mags at the grocery store. Believing anything they or any other newspaper prints is a sure way to lose your mind or ability to think for yourself. There are so many other sources to get information from and draw your own conclusions than believe the bullsh*t the Telegraph print.

*Grins and laughs* (Insert's big theatrical sigh here) Didn't you learn anything from "Men in Black"? You ALWAYS check the "slam sheets" for whats going on!

I did a semester at school over there ... The Telegraph is nicknamed the "Torigraph" in the UK, and known for having a strong (conservative) right wing stance, especially on immigration and anti Europe views, they were one of the few outlets that stood up for hunters rights in the UK before fox hunting was banned etc. You're thinking of the Sun and Daily Star, they have naked chicks in them and stories about UFO and crap like the Globe does.

MOUT = Military Operations on Urban Terrain

As stated previously, we have been conducting that type of training since Hue took place. While urban warfare isn't new, the U.S. realized it needed to get to work developing TTP's.

Not fair not fair at all. The Army spends 96 million dollars and they get a nice little town to shoot up. We spend 340 million and all we get is a crappy web site that doesn't work.

Not Fair I say.

OK- now I'm confused (said whimsically) To quote Patrick McM**** do I want to do the stationary "run in place screaming" or do I want to do the "run around in circles over obstacles" panic? I guess I'll do the "stationary run in place screaming" since I don't have any friends around with the Olympic Score Cards to gauge swearing, style of running, dodging obstacles,,,,etc.

Naw, its to wet outside to do that. I'm going to do the "go back under the blankets in bed and hope it goes away" panic after spraying the room with "Monster B gon".

It's never a good time to panic.

True. But in this case, I prefer to think of it like a cartoon "exit stage right" from Snagglepuss or one of the classic panics. In the real world a person will do what they have been trained to do and hopefully do it well.

Ok then why are you calling it Riley? It's Camp Rilea, and Ft Lewis is bigger than what is shown in the photos there. This really shouldn't be a revolution for anyone... just saying. Will post photos later.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top