JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you are holding out for judicial relief, just take a look at what a mess California remains after many, many years of insane and irrational gun tyranny.
Case and point, look at NY. They passed a bill requiring all ammo be purchased with a background check via an FFL in 2013. Due to the system for these purchases not being implemented, Cuomo wrote a MOU (memorandum of understanding) that enforcement was on hold until said system is in place. Fast forward to this week... the NY attorney general is ignoring the MOU and threatening any online ammo retailers with massive fines for shipping to customers in NY. To be clear, there still is no system in place.... this parallels 114 in my opinion. We should be weary that there will be ZERO firearm purchase permits for a LONG time.

Last Edited:
Case and point, look at NY. They passed a bill requiring all ammo be purchased with a background check via an FFL in 2013. Due to the system for these purchases not being implementee, Cuomo wrote a MOU (memorandum of understanding) that enforcement was on hold until said system is in place. Fast forward to this week... the NY attorney general is ignoring the MOU and threatening any online ammo retailers with massive fines for shipping to customers in NY. To be clear, there still is no system in place.... this parallels 114 in my opinion. We should be weary that there will be ZERO firearm purchase permits for a LONG time.
Doubtful that "no gun purchases" will pass judicial review. Just another law suit to develop.

A quicker and easier way to know........"What the OR Voters and OR Gun Owners have gotten themselves into."

Aloha, Mark

PS.....NOTE: I did NOT check everything said in the video as being FACT.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR