JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok then why are you calling it Riley? It's Camp Rilea, and Ft Lewis is bigger than what is shown in the photos there. This really shouldn't be a revolution for anyone... just saying. Will post photos later.

I was unaware of a "Camp Rilea"- I thought it was a typo. I apologize for my ignorance on this place.

You guys don't think US infantry should be trained for urban combat?

If it looks like Europe, Asia or Russia/China/Korea I have no problems with it. Its when it looks too much like middle America is when things don't look good. Remember that USMC Captain who asked back in the 1980's if he ordered his troops to open fire on Americans if they would do it? He was relived of his command if I remember correctly.

People cling to comforting thoughts only.

No one wants to believe the militarized police and the actual military will be turned loose on Americans, but for anyone that has paid attention at all, it is a given. Not if, but when.

After all, we cheered when we saw all the cool high tech goodies, heat guns, sound guns, lasers, advanced thermal, etc because we thought it was for the bad guys 'over there.' Naive.

The 98% won't resist or complain. In fact, they will cheer on their oppressors.

If it looks like Europe, Asia or Russia/China/Korea I have no problems with it. Its when it looks too much like middle America is when things don't look good. Remember that USMC Captain who asked back in the 1980's if he ordered his troops to open fire on Americans if they would do it? He was relived of his command if I remember correctly.

We haven't had to do it for a long time, but someday we're going to have to fight a war on American soil. It'll be the hardest and most important fight we've ever fought- better be ready for it.

People cling to comforting thoughts only.

No one wants to believe the militarized police and the actual military will be turned loose on Americans, but for anyone that has paid attention at all, it is a given. Not if, but when.

After all, we cheered when we saw all the cool high tech goodies, heat guns, sound guns, lasers, advanced thermal, etc because we thought it was for the bad guys 'over there.' Naive.

The 98% won't resist or complain. In fact, they will cheer on their oppressors.

You mean 97%, don't you?? :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top