JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
XD-M :

- match grade barrel
- slightly higher mag capacity
- improved trigger
- better ergonomics (more aggressive slide serrations, thinner slide, grip texture is better, slide stop is improved)
- adjustable back straps
- no dry fire to disassemble

That said, nothing wrong with the XD. "M" more "M"oney

my friend recently got his FFL back after letting it lapse, and after claiming that he doesn't mark his friends up offered to get me a good deal on an XD-9 w/ XD gear. $500. I looked online and it looks to be about 35-50 over going price right now. Of course he hasn't told me which barrel length, whether it has night sights, etc. Just curious. Thanks Skang

my friend recently got his FFL back after letting it lapse, and after claiming that he doesn't mark his friends up offered to get me a good deal on an XD-9 w/ XD gear. $500. I looked online and it looks to be about 35-50 over going price right now. Of course he hasn't told me which barrel length, whether it has night sights, etc. Just curious. Thanks Skang

Costs vary depending on how many guns a dealer buys. More than likely your buddy pays the same or more than you can buy from one of the big online sellers.

if the XD is comfortable to you as is go with it. If you want the higher capacity then the XDm is the choice, and the only real reason to get one as you can an aftermarket barrel and be out less than the m with better accuracy.

I have had both in 9mm subcompact and can tell you that the XDm is more accurate and stays in your had alot better when shooting. Don't think for a second that the XD is a sloutch but the XDm is better. I no longer own either one just because I like to carry my subcompacts and I feel the Springfields are too heavy compared to the M&P.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top