JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think that more and more politicians, government puppets and those ( like George Soros) who are pulling the strings have realized the old adage the " A house divided against itself cannot stand"....and this is exactly what they want. They want to create division so that they can call for new means of control to force the citizenry under their power. Post 9/11 the winds of change started blowing and under Obama they are now hurricane force. Division has come through changes in top military officials, foreign and domestic policy, civil rights, race relations, etc. Whenever there is an opportunity to create division and social chaos - Obama has gone that route, chimed in with his personal opinion and garnered support form the mysterious "polls" to show that all of us are backing his ideology.

For any of you who have not served and have not seen the devastation of civil war you have no clue. what you are talking about. Brother killing brother 100. Of 1000s dead, car bombs going off, no schools for the kids, kids lie dead in the streets no one coming to pick up the dead bodies, No place is safe, food and water are hard to come by. Most big stores have 2 to 4 days of food if they cannot get there shipments in no gas. Winter becomes death itself. Hospitals shut down all the old folks home would be abandoned it would be hell on earth for everyone but the rich who have armed compounds and food for years. The government workers are the ones that keep a lot of our nation running if you start killing them they will not want to do their jobs and the entire economy will go down. Without the cops the city gangs will be free to take over large chunks of most cities, any truck driver would get hijacked. It would be very bad. Just a small flu brake out could kill 1000s if that happened. So long as we can vote we should not even be thinking of any armed insurrection. But this is just my opinion

For there to be a civil war, there would need to be two opponents. Assuming Democrats versus Republicans, I don't see how this would play out. We do have larger concentrations of each side in various areas, but it just doesn't seem as "obvious" as say a religious war or a war based on ethnic backgrounds.

Peter

I think that more and more politicians, government puppets and those ( like George Soros) who are pulling the strings have realized the old adage the " A house divided against itself cannot stand"....and this is exactly what they want. They want to create division so that they can call for new means of control to force the citizenry under their power. Post 9/11 the winds of change started blowing and under Obama they are now hurricane force. Division has come through changes in top military officials, foreign and domestic policy, civil rights, race relations, etc. Whenever there is an opportunity to create division and social chaos - Obama has gone that route, chimed in with his personal opinion and garnered support form the mysterious "polls" to show that all of us are backing his ideology.

I respectfully disagree with you for the simple reason that this system we are under is already making the rich richer every day. I don't see how a fractious country could benefit the power holders as much as having a country with its infrastructure intact and its business community working to the riches' benefit.

I respectfully disagree with you for the simple reason that this system we are under is already making the rich richer every day. I don't see how a fractious country could benefit the power holders as much as having a country with its infrastructure intact and its business community working to the riches' benefit.

OK Sling, prepare to have your mind changed...( hopefully)

I know and understand your feelings about those in power who make vast sums of money off the working class. I get it. But, re-read my post. I'm not talking about money....I'm talking about power. What's the difference you ask and how does that affect us? Let me explain. Post WW1, Germany was in the greatest financial depression known to man. After the war, through business contacts, government assistance from other nations, crony capitalism and industrialism many, many millionaires were made. Many were Germans, many were " outsiders" including Jews and other nationalities. When Hitler and has buddies wanted to gain seats and take the Third Reich to the next level, he knew that these "businessmen" would have to go, so he did away with them. Of course, it was a two-fer. He could steal assets from the "outsiders" at will but he also did away with wealthy Germans who saw the utter futility of war again. So, my point being, it was never about the money...its about absolute power.
Fast forward to today - Wouldn't you agree that there are millionaires and billionaires on both sides of the political spectrum? Without question. But the "string pullers", who are already rich, are a blood thirsty lot...they want the power. They want to control not only our government and people, but policy and debt. You control all that and you are untouchable.
Don't fool yourself into thinking small, you have to see the big picture. And its happening as we speak...

Thank you for taking the time to type that out, and I will certainly consider it carefully. I guess I see wealth as a form of power, and thus don't see the power you describe as being such a driving force.

Or to put it another way, what good is controlling a population if they are not providing you with wealth? Sure, Hitler and the Japanese used forced labor, but that was in the days of heavy industry where people were nothing more than intelligent horses; nowadays wealth comes from high tech products and commerce and people under subjugation are not going to produce much of that.

Still, I respect your posts and will think on it.

Has anyone here read the history of the Soviet (Russian) Revolution or realize that they had an elected president prior to the Communist take-over or that there was a Civil War as a result of that take over?
Or that the exact same thing happened in Spain and a dozen other nations?
Middle America is living in a vacuum of ignorance, they cannot see their nation being stolen and their future being destroyed.
Does anyone here think Blame The Rich Guy is NOT a Communist trope, but a well thought out political philosophy ?

Trope = new word learned today.

I think no matter who is to blame or whatever sides are taken the American people will not react until they are sleep deprived and cold, thirsty, hungry and scared; by then it may be too late.

I'd like to interject that Communist Insurgencies are always termed "Civil Wars" by the Left. So to clarify my position; the US is in the beginning of a Communist/Marxist Revolution (perhaps we should call it a Thugsurgency) that will end in a shooting war and possible invasion

I'd like to interject that Communist Insurgencies are always termed "Civil Wars" by the Left. So to clarify my position; the US is in the beginning of a Communist/Marxist Revolution (perhaps we should call it a Thugsurgency) that will end in a shooting war and possible invasion

Good analogy :)

Interesting thought.

Peter

Hope this isn't too far off topic. Don't think it is, considering the subject of this thread. But as someone I have an extreme amount of respect for wrote today: "It does not require a brain surgeon to understand why this is happening."

‘Purge surge’: Obama fires another commander
Naval commanding officer alarmed by ‘relentless’ attack on Armed Forces

WASHINGTON – After multiple top generals described to WND what they regard as a full-scale “purge” of the U.S. military by the Obama administration, the commander of U.S. Army Garrison Japan was summarily relieved of duty and his civilian deputy reassigned, pending a “misconduct” investigation.

Nine generals and flag officers have been relieved of duty under Obama just this year – widely viewed as an extraordinary number – and several sources put the total number of senior officers purged during the five years of the Obama administration as close to 200.

In response, prominent retired generals – ranging from Army Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely, a Fox News senior military analyst, to Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin, a founder of the Army’s elite Delta Force, to Medal of Honor recipient Maj. Gen. Patrick Henry Brady – have all gone on the record with WND, characterizing Obama’s actions as nothing less than an all-out attack on America’s armed forces...

?Purge surge?: Obama fires another commander

The question was,
[h=2]Is America Being Deliberately Pushed Toward Civil War?[/h]I do not see any post where someone is saying they want civil war.
But sure as I walk an breath I believe that the powers possibly on one side are playing both sides to get what they want.
Civilwar means money for those in control as well as absolute power. All one has to do is look at Afghanistan or Kuwait and you can see
powers played the sides and are rewarded why the people paid with their lives.

No one can be pushed to where they do not want to go. The question better be read aas, 'Do you want a civil war ?'

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top