JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am aware that the Bilderberg group is real but I don't see how it is any more sinister than any other of the myriad of global elite groups. The WTO, IMF, The Fed, OPEC, etc. are all examples of elite interest groups that probably don't have Joe Americas best interests in mind. Most of these elite groups are great examples of the ugly side of capitalism - money rules all and people become mere commodities. Now I'm not going to advocate Marxism as a viable replacement, it has it's problems too, but I think it's healthy to keep an open mind and not get bogged down by labels.

That's who makes up the group.

That's who makes up the group.

The problem/curse/ Blessing? of humanity is the large number of sociopaths in the gene pool, they always seek-out the #1 positions of power and in some instances the individual actually works towards the betterment of man-kind, that is not the current state of affairs. There are so many Sociopaths in control today that a war of domination is almost assured. So no matter which 'group' is actually the bad/good guy the net result might well be the same. Spring 1917 and the world is run by ego manics

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top