JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you suppose that the emperor intends to replace the "purged" military leaders with those who will agree to order their subordinates to fire on U S citizens when the time comes?? . . .
HHhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

Sheldon

Burt you could have written this.
[/url]

I don't know what you are trying to say Mr Negative.

Everything is going to be fine.

The stock market is doing well and the economy is on the rebound. Clear blue skies ahead!

Time to support our President and get on board with the rebuilding of the nation. Innovation, manufacturing, leadership, and a positive attitude will win the day. We are #1!

I don't know what you are trying to say Mr Negative.

Everything is going to be fine.

The stock market is doing well and the economy is on the rebound. Clear blue skies ahead!

Time to support our President and get on board with the rebuilding of the nation. Innovation, manufacturing, leadership, and a positive attitude will win the day. We are #1!

but, but, but.....

rrp.jpg

rrp.jpg

Do you suppose that the emperor intends to replace the "purged" military leaders with those who will agree to order their subordinates to fire on U S citizens when the time comes?? . . .
HHhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

Sheldon

A few months back Richard Maybury posed the question as to why hasn't the Military already stepped in to protect the Constitution from this administration. He then mentioned that maybe they (or some) already have told O to not cross a certain line.

Well, perhaps the second part of Maybury's comment was correct, and the firings are in retaliation for that. I don't know, but it makes some sense to me. There might not be enough good people left at the top to prevent O and his lackies from doing what they please anywhere and to anyone. I guess oaths don't mean a thing anymore. The American Redoubt is looking better to me with each passing day.

Again, let me guess, most of these guys (has he sacked any women) are probably terrific commanders, well respected by their troops, highly decorated, intelligent and devoting their lives to their country. Sure, they are human and can 't keep their pants zipped all the time or make an off hand remArk about bomb racks that is misconstrued to be concerning the latest female in the unit and boom they are GONE!

When I received my commission I was elated it was signed by Reagan and not carter. Obama has got to be the worst morale destroyer since carter.

Brutus out

Again, let me guess, most of these guys (has he sacked any women) are probably terrific commanders, well respected by their troops, highly decorated, intelligent and devoting their lives to their country. Sure, they are human and can 't keep their pants zipped all the time or make an off hand remArk about bomb racks that is misconstrued to be concerning the latest female in the unit and boom they are GONE!

When I received my commission I was elated it was signed by Reagan and not carter. Obama has got to be the worst morale destroyer since carter.

Brutus out

Who needs weapons of mass destruction when we have a community organizer gone wild?

Hot mic moments -

Reagan ," Let the bombing commence".....

Obama to Russians - , " I'll have more flexibility after the election"......

Which one sounds like he had our backs????

Obamas afraid.
Very afraid.

Cant say he hasn't created good reason to be.

He is digging his own hole.

Most dictators were very paranoid, so he is right in lockstep.

Obamas afraid.
Very afraid.

Cant say he hasn't created good reason to be.

He is digging his own hole.

Most dictators were very paranoid, so he is right in lockstep.
He still has a game plan and a few 100,000 that will back his play, and 3 years left before he needs declare Martial Law.
I think America will become mighty poor and hungry in the next 36 months.
He probably thinks of himself as a Great Leader, better than Marx/Lenin/Stalin or Mao
But he'll still need him some Private Army to get the job done. Private Armies can be bought

He still has a game plan and a few 100,000 that will back his play, and 3 years left before he needs declare Martial Law.
I think America will become mighty poor and hungry in the next 36 months.
He probably thinks of himself as a Great Leader, better than Marx/Lenin/Stalin or Mao
But he'll still need him some Private Army to get the job done. Private Armies can be bought

Yes they can, but bought armies have never defeated freedom fighters.
Their heart isn't in it.

THey stuck around and waited patiently did they not ?

And they gave up their arms before hand. They were under the illusion they were being relocated to camps and work and once there were shot, burned, beheaded, gassed, crushed, starved and millions killed.
That CANNOT ever be allowed to happen here ! NEVER !

And they gave up their arms before hand. They were under the illusion they were being relocated to camps and work and once there were shot, burned, beheaded, gassed, crushed, starved and millions killed.

Taku; you must understand, Hook686 is from Komiefornia, he's just repeating what he was taught in their schools, he's just being a good little Marxist

Taku; you must understand, Hook686 is from Komiefornia, he's just repeating what he was taught in their schools, he's just being a good little Marxist

Yeah. The Manchurian state.
I think they use the book of Mao for their primary teaching text.

As I said,
No one can be pushed to where they do not want to go. The question better be read aas, 'Do you want a civil war ?'

You only have control over your actions, reactions and inaction, not any other persons.

erudne are you still in school? Did you go to school? You obviously are not well educated, simply chanting party line. You must be promoting your belief that you can control another person's actions, reactions, or inaction. I doubt that a belief that I have no such control is hardly Marxist. Perhaps you need look in the mirror and evaluate your own inner beliefs and not another person's.

erudne are you still in school? Did you go to school? You obviously are not well educated, simply chanting party line. You must be promoting your belief that you can control another person's actions, reactions, or inaction. I doubt that a belief that I have no such control is hardly Marxist. Perhaps you need look in the mirror and evaluate your own inner beliefs and not another person's.

Right down a party line.
Attacking someone and trying to make them sound uneducated, only puts the doubt of your education in question. You really have to stop following Alinsky. All those rules have been worn out.
You are detracting from the thread.

Taku ... A mirror for Christmas. What is Alinsky? How do you know and where did you learn it? Show us your birth certificate. The thread asked about being 'Forced' into civil war. Hold your hand up and let another place their hand against yours and the push. Most will push back with equal, or greater force, which then leads to a 'War'. This can be an example of being pushed into a civil war. Relax and do not push back and their can be no war. One can choose to simply not play the game. Namaste' Taku.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top