JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Think of the Memphis jogger and how her chances would have been improved if she was carrying.
And the sick, pig effer who killed her had already spent 20 years in prison for a previous kidnapping when he was a teen.

There is nothing that could ever be considered cruel or inhumane in the manner of executing this worthless POS......

So....I leave it up to you to decide if you want to see it. (WARNING the link contains Violent Images)

Probably best to......

View attachment 1271569

And hope......that someone else sees it your way in the Jury Pool.

Aloha, Mark
F* around and find out

So....I leave it up to you to decide if you want to see it. (WARNING the link contains Violent Images)

Probably best to......

View attachment 1271569

And hope......that someone else sees it your way in the Jury Pool.

Aloha, Mark
Simple. Shooter was disoriented from vicious blow to head. Attacker was still close enough to victim that he feared attack would resume.
👍👍

Simple. Shooter was disoriented from vicious blow to head. Attacker was still close enough to victim that he feared attack would resume.
Actually probably a lot of validity to this.

It seems I recall reading once IF one has been assaulted and battered then it is prima facie a followup attack is likely and thus giving more support to self defense (even if there is separation of the people) than if just a verbal altercation with nothing physical.

If I saw correctly, the shooter shot from the door frame. I have a problem with that. If the attacker was still coming at him there would be a better argument. But he goes to the door, shoots, then escapes by running.

Not enough to take a life. Even it belongs to a piece of garbage. You can argue he didn't intend to kill him. Well, now the jury will decide.

I think it will depend more on where it occurred. Then again, about ten years ago, there was a poor thug in Portland that got shot at a max station by an unknown shooter. It later becomes known that poor thug assaulted an individual and was shot.

The assailed was under 21 illegally carrying concealed; this was before universal background checks in Oregon. The assailed was completely cleared by a jury in Portland.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top