JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So....I leave it up to you to decide if you want to see it. (WARNING the link contains Violent Images)

Probably best to......

Lawyer-Up.jpg

And hope......that someone else sees it your way in the Jury Pool.

Aloha, Mark

I think the shooter is screwed, not that the POS didn't deserve it though. Too bad, I have reservations after looking at several "details" about the video. I've been sucker punched like that in the past for simply being well, I can't say because racism only works one way.

I think the shooter is screwed, not that the POS didn't deserve it though. Too bad, I have reservations after looking at several "details" about the video. I've been sucker punched like that in the past for simply being well, I can't say because racism only works one way.
"For being well, I cant say because racism only works one way". Sorry to hear that. I didnt know the rules before I was born either, I also checked the "white" box when selecting my skin color on my "Human being" application for life. I spent my adult years in Law enforcement, started at a small city, joined the State police and my assigned county had a large stretch of I-75 down the center of it. Met a lot of "cultured" individuals out there..the stories i could tell.. maybe one day, im new here, seems like some great people, but im on a "probationary" period, and must behave and not stir the pot.

I'm sure there must be more to it, but on the surface, it would be pretty difficult to get much further away from an unjustified use of lethal force. He be screwed.

On the other hand, no one ever said karma has to be balanced and "fair" when it comes back to bite you. 😆

On Edit: More info... it seems the idiot was playing some type of "Knockout game".

Another report stated:

"From the consensus of various commenters, it appears that the victim had just been on line to pay for an item when the thug, who he did not know and had no prior conflict with, approached him from behind and slugged him with definitely enough force to have been potentially extremely injurious or fatal. Victim manages to get back up and shoots the thug with a pistol before leaving. From the comments it seemed to be a .22LR. Complete pass through arterial or direct heart shot on the would be knockout player. Rapid double tap most likely. Perp dies shortly after video cuts."

Last Edited:
Could not get it to play here work but, I have been saying for a while that since the law is no longer being enforced, many are going to start to do it themselves.
After I had time I turned the WiFi off on my phone and could watch it. Have to say if I ended up on the jury they would never get a conviction. They most likely will go after the shooter but its too bad this does not happen a LOT more often when some scum pulls some stunt like this. As another poster said he will not be doing it again. You can bet this was not his first time doing something like this. Stupidity should be painful, this time it was.

Last Edited:
Have to say if I ended up on the jury they would never get a conviction. They most likely will go after the shooter but its too bad this does not happen a LOT more often when some scum pulls some stunt like this. As another poster said he will not be doing it again. You can bet this was not his first time doing something like this. Stupidity should be painful, this time it was.
Yup. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Reading a bit more about that knockout game, there have been several innocent victim fatalities. People going down hard and knocking their heads on obstacles resulting in death, etc.. Broken jaws, permenant paralysis....

At least in the "good old days" random violent crimes against the innocent where motived. Ie., they wanted your shoes or your sunglasses. Now it's just about posting your bad deeds on social media for status points.

Progress, hu.....

Probably, but I would still demand a jury trial
Yeah. This country has been really screwed up in the last two+ years. People have changed because of leadership, lack of "Leadership" actually. You see it everywhere in population centers. Not so much where people aren't piled on top of each other. There's a major breakdown in progress with no end in sight. I'm not the same person I was two years ago. No where close to going nuclear. I'm more of a stand back and prepare/withdraw kind of guy. There are way too many people going over the edge. And it's pretty GD obvious why.

The first time that Mr. Mullet got up after being shot he had a huge pool of blood on his shirt back and on the floor. Then the second time he tries to get up he has blood streaming over the front of his shirt. Must have hit one good pipe or another. I didn't see his lungs on the floor so must not have been a 9mm.

Never happy when a person dies, but sometimes a person gets what they deserve. He probably picked on the shooter because he appeared thin and weak.

Think of the Memphis jogger and how her chances would have been improved if she was carrying.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top