JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gleaned news of this from Facebook. Thought it was entertaining. Two thoughts entered my mind, first is why isnt an American company marketing or exploiting here? They should be. Second thought was if this is Indian thinking and technology at its best, God help them in a war against us.

They say its a S&W-Webley hybrid. Thats freakin funny! Clearly just a little bit more Webley and a little less S&W.

7 Problems Women Have With India's First Gun For Women

Buzzfeed isn't exactly a hard edged news source, unfortunately this celebrity worshipping type of "journalism" is what our youth consumes these days and the comments section reflects that mindset. Sad isn't it?

BTW I see P.S. Hoffman overdosed! Big fat lib I'm sure but a great actor. R.I.P..

Yea, that's pretty daffy.. their labor costs are probably $5/per. But it's probably smart.. someone probably went to business school.. make the beta testers pay ten times what it should go for. I'd venture the price will shortly come way down or they'll go out of business.

You are right, not exactly the most trustworthy news source (what is? ) but I looked at several other sources too before posting. They all said more or less the same thing. For 2 grand it's pretty laughable imho. Seems like a great place for S&W's old and missed Ladysmith line. Mix a 3913 with something archaic, unwieldy, unreliable, and aesthetically unpleasant. Charge $500 for it and sell em like hotcakes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top