JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Me personally, i would want it chambered in a 6.5 grendel. I would take the buffer tube housing off of the lower and machine it on the upper so the upper is the barrel, reciever and buffer tube assembly all in one. Hopefully that would allow the gun to have a polymer lower and that would get rid of the major stress point that always breaks and makes the gun lighter. I woulr also make it just a little larger. The 6.5 grendel is not too much bigger than the 223 case wise. So whatever that difference is, i would machine out the upper reciever that much so that way we could increase the bolt and bolt carrier group because with a 6.5 ar the bolt lugs like to shear off more frequently so hopefully ny making it a little bigger, or even keeping the same reciever and machining it out a little more. We wouldnt sacrafice a lot of strengty because ar15 recievers are extremely strong and we gain the stronger bolt.

The platform has been under constant improvement since it first went into combat. The modular design was a hella innovation. I'm happy with it as is - easy to build and configure how you want it, lightweight, accurate, and reliable. The aftermarket provides you with all the options you need to make what you want happen.

Doesn't take much to improve the excellent platform. Usually just a new PRS stock and 2 stage match trigger (like Geiselle or RRA), trimmer/lighter handguard and your good to go......
PSLc4y9.jpg

Someone said something about more left handed versions... I have a damn good left hand AR for sale for him, if he wants it.....;)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews