JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which color do you prefer?

• White

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • Black

Votes: 42 45.7%
  • No preference, I'd buy either of them.

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • I wouldn't buy this design.

Votes: 12 13.0%

• Total voters
Don't worry, this is just a poll for our first design. I hope to have at least a few for people to choose from, and one will definitely be as it appears in the first post with the gun ;)

There would be a charge, but I'm going to get a quote to see how much. I think it'd be worth the extra if it were around $.50 per shirt or so, that white contrasts too much in my opinion.

Joey, can you do the gun in gray instead of black or white?

Or would there be a charge fpr the extra color?

There would be a charge, but I'm going to get a quote to see how much. I think it'd be worth the extra if it were around $.50 per shirt or so, that white contrasts too much in my opinion.

a grey gun would look better in my opinion. Or even an embossed black so it looks concealed

See!! I knew I wasn't the only one! :D

I like the white.

I would like OD or Sand before I would pick black.

I'm in complete agreement. I don't wear much black.

No gun on back.

I can't get over walking around washington square, bridgeport, Pioneer Place with that shirt with the logo on the back. Subtle is the name of the game. I have no issues wearing it at gun shows or out shooting/hunting.

What is up with everyone not wanting a gun. Its a firearms site and we are all gun crazy nuts right? So why shy away from the gun? I like the idea of a gun

I said I preferred "no white gun". A darker color gun that still contrasts, at least a little, against the black, would be fine.

But, again, I will appreciate whatever finally happens.

Later...
WAYNO.

What is up with everyone not wanting a gun. Its a firearms site and we are all gun crazy nuts right? So why shy away from the gun? I like the idea of a gun

It is not so much JUST the gun, it is that it is advertising to everyone I may be carrying concealed (due to where and how that gun is located on the shirt). I don't want people thinking/knowing that i may be carrying or LOOKING more closely there. I may as well just print real bad then, same effect really.

I like both but think the contrast of the logo on the black shirt pops a little better. Not real fond of the gun image positioning on the back. Have you thought about the possibility of adding a tag line to the back to fill some of the negative space and then using the gun image beneath it. Maybe something like Supporting The Second Amendment One Member At A Time with the gun image centered on the back.

Just saw the design suggestion thread. Looks like the tag line with logo was already suggested. I do like that look best though.

im with my good friend Wayno. that gun is BA and a great idea, but i prefer the white. seeing this shirt really makes me think of sponsorship. maybe we could work something out for my next local fight (MMA, rumble @ the roseland) i would love to work with NWFA

Shane

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR