JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I keep debating on how much I want to nag my wife to get on here. On the one hand it would be a hell of a lot of fun. On the other I would be in a hell of a lot of trouble. On the other hand other she reads over my shoulder on a pretty regular basis, so I am usually in trouble anyway. I guess the question just comes down to how much rope do I want to hang myself with. . .
@lucusloc -- Hmmm. I suspect you are getting max joy out of your current situation. Causing your full share of NWFA member trouble and cheerfully expressing your full share of irreverence, unimpeded by the fact that your non-member wife probably won't see your misdeeds. But since she sometimes reads over your shoulder, there's risk she might catch you. And the risk of getting into a little mild trouble with your wife probably adds to your pleasure . Pretty good. Its hard for husbands or wives to figure out how to have a mild row with their significant others. No rows is boring for most. The best marriages generally have the right frequency of negative vs positive interactions. Not too much but also not too little.

Last Edited:
@lucusloc -- Hmmm. I suspect you are getting max joy out of your current situation. Causing your full share of NWFA member trouble and cheerfully expressing your full share of irreverence, unimpeded by the fact that your non-member wife probably won't see your misdeeds. But since she sometimes reads over your shoulder, there's risk she might catch you. And the risk of getting into a little mild trouble with your wife probably adds to your pleasure . Pretty good. Its hard for husbands or wives to figure out how to have a mild row with their significant others. No rows is boring for most. The best marriages generally have the right frequency of negative vs positive interactions. Not too much but also not too little.
lol yeah, plus she bites so I know when I have been caught. I don't always know what I got caught on, but I know it is something :s0140:

I'll let you know if she finds out about this conversation and decides to gnaw on me for it.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

Before someone chimes in... I'm from the Carolinas but the only places hiring when I punched out from the Navy was AOL and Intel Corp. Guess I picked the right horse šŸŽ. I know a lot of the East doesn't have public lands. Doesn't change the message.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

1710523899186.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews