JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which color do you prefer?

• White

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • Black

Votes: 42 45.7%
  • No preference, I'd buy either of them.

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • I wouldn't buy this design.

Votes: 12 13.0%

• Total voters
After weeks of trying different things and not liking any of the designs I came up with, I finally came up with one that got me excited. I knew that this one was 'the one'. It's everything we were looking for, simple, stylish, and it makes a statement without actually having any of the tacky text like 99% of other gun shirts. These are the type of shirts we'd like to design; we know you can get ordinary gun shirts anywhere. If we make these fashionable, such as this one, people will want to wear them as opposed to purchasing them to support the site then putting them in the back of the closet. I've had people that don't even own a gun tell me they'd buy and wear one of these shirts :s0155:

I know we won't be able to please everyone, but our end result is to try to make a few different designs available so hopefully all of you will like at least one of them. We do have one decision to make here an now, and that's what color the first batch will be. I'm leaving it up to you guys to decide on white or black, below are mock ups of each to show you what they'd look like. I'll let this poll run until we decide on a printer. Hopefully we can get these things into production within two weeks :D

I like them both.

But, I think the black one looks a little too much like a Green Day shirt...

Edit: But I do prefer wearing black shirts. And the logo on the front looks great on black. So I'm torn, and would buy one of both. :)

I like the black. Is there going to be any polo's? If I have to say one thing I don't really care for the position of the image of the gun. Seems like an odd place to have it. The logo looks very good on the other hand.

Scott

I voted black because it doesn't show the grease marks from my hands. I like the logo, but not crazy about the white gun on the black shirt. The balck gun on the white shirt looks better.

First, I ride a Harley, so I don't wear white, anything!:D

Next, although I would buy whatever materializes, and I would not complain, I would prefer not to have the white gun, on the back.

Finally, yes, I did vote! Black!

WAYNO.

Black looks good from the front. The back would look WAY better if the "gun" was in a dark grey (so that it mimic's a "concealed" weapon)... and was on the OTHER side for us southpaws. :D :s0155:

Maybe the thing to do is put together a list of options and then do pre-orders and only print what you have orders for that way you don't have a bunch of extras that you have to pay up-front for?

White please. No gun of any kind any where... just the front logo.

:s0155: on the logo... clean and simple.

I was in the Harley business for nearly 40 years... I'm completely over black t-shirts. I would buy, aside from white or light grey... desert tan or OD green.

Thanks very much,
C

White please. No gun of any kind any where... just the front logo.

:s0155: on the logo... clean and simple.

I was in the Harley business for nearly 40 years... I'm completely over black t-shirts. I would buy, aside from white or light grey... desert tan or OD green.

Thanks very much,
C

I would feel paranoid conceal carrying with that gun there in that position on the shirt..sort of advertising it to everyone. Would be MUCH MUCH better to have the logo superimposed over a gun or at least have the gun up on the shirt not advertising i am possibly carrying.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top