JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which color do you prefer?

• White

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • Black

Votes: 42 45.7%
  • No preference, I'd buy either of them.

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • I wouldn't buy this design.

Votes: 12 13.0%

• Total voters
We're getting close to placing the order for 100 black t-shirts with a red and white front logo and no gun on the back :s0155:

You'll be able to order them through the NWFA Store link up on the navbar or in person at the shows & events.

Unfortunately, we need the cash :D

Among our other expenses, our vBulletin licenses just came due which cost a few hundred dollars. The good news is now we won't have to pay such a huge amount each year.

You'll be able to order them through the NWFA Store link up on the navbar or in person at the shows & events.

Among our other expenses, our vBulletin licenses just came due which cost a few hundred dollars. The good news is now we won't have to pay such a huge amount each year.

So...The NWFA Store link...I've tried it, and apparently it is not yet set up as a link?

WAYNO.

I would like two, XL's, also, in black. Can I mail the money, and pick up the shirts when they're available?

Oh. How much?

Thanks.
WAYNO.

When would that be, Joey? (Buy through the NWFA Store) :huh:

As soon as I have the t-shirts in my possession. I'm hoping to go take a look at the various options as well as a sample this week.

I'm 99% certain I know the place we're getting them done, but it's not too late to throw a suggestion out there ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top