JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love how we fire off on the welcome threads with in jokes and shenanigans. Can't misrepresent what we all do here can we?

Also welcome aboard Deadshot! This is a great place to hang out.

There are sisters in NWFA too. Not just "brothers."

Welcome from the guntotin' old broad contingent.
I keep debating on how much I want to nag my wife to get on here. On the one hand it would be a hell of a lot of fun. On the other I would be in a hell of a lot of trouble. On the other hand other she reads over my shoulder on a pretty regular basis, so I am usually in trouble anyway. I guess the question just comes down to how much rope do I want to hang myself with. . .

acknowledged
Hello @deadshot2000 --
I like revolvers, especially S&W and Ruger DA revolvers in .357 mag and .44 mag. Interested in plinking, target shooting, handgun SD, handgun hunting (blacktail deer). And at the moment interested in cougars (mountain lions) but not to hunt, since our long-time resident cougar with her adult daughter and two cubs is now harvesting deer from our exact part of the neighborhood.

What guns, types of shooting, shooting sports, guns related outdoor activities do you like?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads