JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which color do you prefer?

• White

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • Black

Votes: 42 45.7%
  • No preference, I'd buy either of them.

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • I wouldn't buy this design.

Votes: 12 13.0%

• Total voters
Don't worry, this is just a poll for our first design. I hope to have at least a few for people to choose from, and one will definitely be as it appears in the first post with the gun ;)

There would be a charge, but I'm going to get a quote to see how much. I think it'd be worth the extra if it were around $.50 per shirt or so, that white contrasts too much in my opinion.

Joey, can you do the gun in gray instead of black or white?

Or would there be a charge fpr the extra color?

There would be a charge, but I'm going to get a quote to see how much. I think it'd be worth the extra if it were around $.50 per shirt or so, that white contrasts too much in my opinion.

a grey gun would look better in my opinion. Or even an embossed black so it looks concealed

See!! I knew I wasn't the only one! :D

I like the white.

I would like OD or Sand before I would pick black.

I'm in complete agreement. I don't wear much black.

No gun on back.

I can't get over walking around washington square, bridgeport, Pioneer Place with that shirt with the logo on the back. Subtle is the name of the game. I have no issues wearing it at gun shows or out shooting/hunting.

What is up with everyone not wanting a gun. Its a firearms site and we are all gun crazy nuts right? So why shy away from the gun? I like the idea of a gun

I said I preferred "no white gun". A darker color gun that still contrasts, at least a little, against the black, would be fine.

But, again, I will appreciate whatever finally happens.

Later...
WAYNO.

What is up with everyone not wanting a gun. Its a firearms site and we are all gun crazy nuts right? So why shy away from the gun? I like the idea of a gun

It is not so much JUST the gun, it is that it is advertising to everyone I may be carrying concealed (due to where and how that gun is located on the shirt). I don't want people thinking/knowing that i may be carrying or LOOKING more closely there. I may as well just print real bad then, same effect really.

I like both but think the contrast of the logo on the black shirt pops a little better. Not real fond of the gun image positioning on the back. Have you thought about the possibility of adding a tag line to the back to fill some of the negative space and then using the gun image beneath it. Maybe something like Supporting The Second Amendment One Member At A Time with the gun image centered on the back.

Just saw the design suggestion thread. Looks like the tag line with logo was already suggested. I do like that look best though.

im with my good friend Wayno. that gun is BA and a great idea, but i prefer the white. seeing this shirt really makes me think of sponsorship. maybe we could work something out for my next local fight (MMA, rumble @ the roseland) i would love to work with NWFA

Shane

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top