JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not gonna lie, the idea of a .22 WMR in a 1911 chassis has me wanting to open up my wallet and yell "TAKE MY MONEY".

Thanks @Reno
My work here is done!

Looking into it. It checks a lot of boxes in my opinion.

Metal magazines, not plastic.

14+1 capacity.

Full size.

Delayed blowback, something to do with a sleeved barrel. No blown cases, hopefully...

Availability. Unknown, I've never seen one. Which is good, because it would prob come home with me.

My work here is done!

Looking into it. It checks a lot of boxes in my opinion.

Metal magazines, not plastic.

14+1 capacity.

Full size.

Delayed blowback, something to do with a sleeved barrel. No blown cases, hopefully...

Availability. Unknown, I've never seen one. Which is good, because it would prob come home with me.

I have a bead on one locally, but I'd rather not say where. Tomorrow is my birthday so I may actually gift myself a present! :cool:

Why not step way outta your bubble and get one of these:s0155:

566AA729-BA3E-467D-B140-8000827C8A16.jpeg

I've an 90's vintage bull barreled Ruger 22/45 that has never failed to feed, go bang or extract... It has countless rounds through it and doesn't get the greatest of care, probably detailed cleaned maybe 10 times since I bought it. Bore snake it after every range trip, that's about it. I'd highly recommend one to anyone looking for a semi-automatic .22 lr pistol.

Just picked up a GSG Firefly, formally known as a Sig Mosquito... Need time to get to the range and try it out.

Check into the S&W 2206, I have the 6" barreled one and I really enjoy it. Solid steel, mags available, eats everything I've fed it without a hiccup and with a low set barrel is said to be an excellent suppressor host without changing sights.

Why not step way outta your bubble and get one of these:s0155:

View attachment 645566
Tried it. Wasn't that good as a pistol, marginally better as a "sub gun" with a brace.

Now that magazine, put that in something more pistol-like and we are talking. PITA to load, but it was reliable.

If Glock did something similar in the 44, people would be praising them, instead of laughing at them.

While not striker fired, CZ used to offer the Kadet .22LR on a CZ 75 frame (I have two of them) as a complete, factory handgun, and still offers conversion kits (essentially an upper) for many of their centerfire models, including the CZ 75B, CZ 85, P-09, Shadow 2, etc. Gives you the full size combat handgun in .22lr.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top