JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe the Sig mosquito. I hear they are bubblegum for the most part but will work well with minimags.
Seems to be slim pickins for what it is your looking for,.

Other than fond memories of early High Standard, Browning, Colt Woodsman, I've come to favour current stainless 10 shot revolvers in 22 for a host of range games. With speedbees reloaders on hand considerable attention to basics and no fussing with the idiocentric fickleness of ammo variety & magazine issues.

Cohiba?

The real deal or possibly a counterfeit?

No target guns...got it.

BUT: I love my Browning Camper Buckmark .22LR with a bull barrel and the sweetest trigger I've ever pressed and I have Geissele triggers on my AR's - the SSE on one with the optic and the G2S on the KISS AR.

I taught my Granddaughters to shoot using it and later used my G19, but I digress...

To be be fair, this pistol is well over 25 years old and maybe they're not made with the same trigger...I dunno and it's a giant pia to clean.

I installed a Vortex Venom optic on it and wow is it accurate even if I'm not...

between "It's great and never misses a beat" to "Utter garbage; don't buy one".

I often see the same sort of comments on items available on say Amazon or other places (Walmart). I guess Amazon is famous for BS evaluations, but it sure makes it hard to know when you can't get your hands on an item because it is online.

Before Ruger released the first 22/45 it was essentially the Walther or the MK Luger grip type series pistols. Not many semi pistols existed back then outside of these two. So the Walther was very popular, I even owned one. I found it to be a nice 22 pistol, though I was never a fan of the magazine release.

Thankfully, we now have many many options.

Cohiba?

The real deal or possibly a counterfeit?

I trust my local tobacconist that it was a real one. And the smoke did certainly didn't lie. :)

P.S. By real, I mean that from the Dominican. Though now legal, I refuse to buy any product made in Cuba, including their cigars, until the Communist regime is gone for good.

CG,

Sigh, I really miss smoking cigars.

Really, really good ones.

Even dream about it sometimes...

If ever I get the 'you got 3/6 months to live' notification I'll fire up again!

I'm getting either a Tx22 or one of these: Screenshot_20191230-112732.png
I'll probably end up with both.

Looking for something that reliably cycles w/out being picky about ammo?

SR 22 -- Get a threaded one, so it's 'can ready'.

Cycling reliability not a concern?

Take your pick of the rest. I suggest going with the P22.

To each their own, but It's a shame to not look at hammer-fired options, because my fav for new shooters is the Browning 1911-22. It's slim and light, fits what are often smaller hands, safe, easy racking, won't fire with the mag out (unless you know to hold the mag release down), the beavertail keeps the hand away from the slide, It's basically an 85% size of the regular 1911. the quality is better than most
1577734761020.png

To each their own, but It's a shame to not look at hammer-fired options, because my fav for new shooters is the Browning 1911-22. It's slim and light, fits what are often smaller hands, safe, easy racking, won't fire with the mag out (unless you know to hold the mag release down), the beavertail keeps the hand away from the slide, It's basically an 85% size of the regular 1911. the quality is better than most
View attachment 645554
I've tried the smaller 80% sized 1911s by Browning. Just feel kind of weird.

This on the other hand, I'm curious to try. Full size 1911.All steel frame. Fixed barrel and I want to say steel slide? Not sure, haven't seen one yet.

@Kruel J this is also full size, that seems to be a prerequisite?
1577735537160.jpeg

I'm not gonna lie, the idea of a .22 WMR in a 1911 chassis has me wanting to open up my wallet and yell "TAKE MY MONEY".

Thanks @Reno

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads