JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She's makin' some PIGH 'n green kewl-ayde fer the kin-folk!
Pa's waitin back at the house...

1694586182040.png

I wonder if that black strap is literally clipped to the bolt handle which is the only thing keeping the whole lot inside that jury rigged Uncle Mikes lol?
Otherwise the geometry of the grip and trigger guard is near perfect for a cut down Winchester bolt .22

Either way, i'd pay to see her reaction when someone asks about the SBR registration and tax stamp. Sweating bullets and bubblegumting bricks.

I wonder if that black strap is literally clipped to the bolt handle which is the only thing keeping the whole lot inside that jury rigged Uncle Mikes lol?
Otherwise the geometry of the grip and trigger guard is near perfect for a cut down Winchester bolt .22

Either way, i'd pay to see her reaction when someone asks about the SBR registration and tax stamp. Sweating bullets and bubblegumting bricks.
Mac , you don't know the breed very well.
She'll fight all the way to the county jail.
Kicking cops and head butting the partition in cage car.

Well I have watched the documentary Idiocracy, does that count?
...I admit im a bit sheltered, or ive forgotten how bad they can be since I do everything I can to distance myself from these types. For my own sanity and diminishing hope for humanity.
I got a couple I interact with regularly enough. Arms length of course. My barrel racer chasing days are over.

If that gun is indeed a muzzleloader and not a chopped down Frankenrifle, then she should be in the clear regarding the ATF. (I think)
Who knows, it may be a homemade inert 'prop'.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top