JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Considering selling this SARCO sourced upper, but not sure if the price I'm thinking is fair, and not sure if it's stupid for me to consider selling it......

16" M4 profile. 223 Wylde 1:8 twist, with non-F marked FSB that is F height; Cardinal forge mark on M4 upper with M4 ramps and cuts; T numbered picatinny rail markings. Close up of scratches on FSB pins. Shown with no-name flat top detachable carry handle that would be thrown in. No BCG/charging handle.
Thinking $200-250 plus ship? Was part of Sarco's $480+shipping M4 build kits series with other things that aren't included for this particular one.

DSCF6608.JPG DSCF6596.JPG DSCF6597.JPG DSCF6598.JPG DSCF6599.JPG DSCF6600.JPG DSCF6601.JPG DSCF6606.JPG DSCF6607.JPG

Is $250 that important to you? If not, don't sell it. When HB2005 passes, upper receivers will require a BGC and a BCG for all FTF at an FFL transactions with all VIP's for those that DGAF.

Is $250 that important to you? If not, don't sell it. When HB2005 passes, upper receivers will require a BGC and a BCG for all FTF at an FFL transactions with all VIP's for those that DGAF.
Well, if I could get a buyer for the Tigerstripe custom chest rig I made up and posted in the classifieds, I wouldn't be considering selling the upper. Edit, or at least, more paid commissions for custom gear and packs ;)

At the EOD, $250 is only a fraction of your income over the course of a month, year, and life. At that price, I wouldn't sell it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall seeing anything about "grandfather"ing non-serialized uppers made after 1968???
I'm more talking about having a permit to purchase after it goes into effect. So if you're willing to get the permit, then you can ignore me. But if you're adverse to getting the permit, then any new uppers will require it somehow.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top