JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I find it interesting that so many of you are convinced that revolvers are more dependable long term that semi-auto's. I always thought that there were so many parts in a revolver that it would have been the other way around.

Do semi-auto's wear out that fast?

One more thing, revolvers are no longer used by military because they have to be cleaned every day or more in dusty/gritty conditions.. they get packed with crud easily

i dont like this game :D i cant see why i can only have one hand gun when i have two hands ;) so i want two my kahr p380 and my glock 23 so there. i will hide the rest and say i must have misplaced them ok.

I agree! It took many years, much work and money to gather my gun collection. It's like trying to say which child you like the best. I like them all for different reasons.
It maybe easier to say which ones I would sell, but that is difficult too. There maybe one or two, but I would have to replace them...

You'll get more for the girls,unless you have a huge boy that has a strong back.

Ruger Mark II 22/45 Stainless Steel 5.5" Bull Barrel. Since I own one, and can hit what I aim at, AND the fact you can have 500+ rounds in about the same amount of space as 50 of a larger caliber, I will go with that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

The one I carry every day. The 22 and 45 are expendable.
th_100_2411.jpg

th_100_2411.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top