JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I find it interesting that so many of you are convinced that revolvers are more dependable long term that semi-auto's. I always thought that there were so many parts in a revolver that it would have been the other way around.

Do semi-auto's wear out that fast?

One more thing, revolvers are no longer used by military because they have to be cleaned every day or more in dusty/gritty conditions.. they get packed with crud easily

i dont like this game :D i cant see why i can only have one hand gun when i have two hands ;) so i want two my kahr p380 and my glock 23 so there. i will hide the rest and say i must have misplaced them ok.

I agree! It took many years, much work and money to gather my gun collection. It's like trying to say which child you like the best. I like them all for different reasons.
It maybe easier to say which ones I would sell, but that is difficult too. There maybe one or two, but I would have to replace them...

You'll get more for the girls,unless you have a huge boy that has a strong back.

Ruger Mark II 22/45 Stainless Steel 5.5" Bull Barrel. Since I own one, and can hit what I aim at, AND the fact you can have 500+ rounds in about the same amount of space as 50 of a larger caliber, I will go with that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

The one I carry every day. The 22 and 45 are expendable.
th_100_2411.jpg

th_100_2411.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews