JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would ALSO recommend The Baron's Den, easy access (if you can't find it off I-5, you probably shouldn't be driving, haha), lot's of evil black guns (AR15's, AK47's, sometimes Uzi's, they had an MP40 last time I was there, BMG 50, etc), they have a wide selection of hand guns you can rent AND A FULL AUTO THOMPSON. Plus it's literally 2 minutes off I-5, which is HUGE if you are traveling with a non-gun person. I know any time I take to find a gun store is time I don't get too spend IN the store.

I would ALSO recommend The Baron's Den, easy access (if you can't find it off I-5, you probably shouldn't be driving, haha), lot's of fun black guns (AR15's, AK47's, sometimes Uzi's, they had an MP40 last time I was there, BMG 50, etc), they have a wide selection of hand guns you can rent AND A FULL AUTO THOMPSON. Plus it's literally 2 minutes off I-5, which is HUGE if you are traveling with a non-gun person. I know any time I take to find a gun store is time I don't get too spend IN the store.
There, fixed it for you.

you could make the huge WAC show in Puyallup this weekend. And then, if you're not worn out from that, stop in a Cabella's in Lacey, Surplus Ammo in Lakewood, and Federal Way Guns in Federal Way. Just a start.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top