JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Travelling up to Portland from the PRK. (CA) What is the best place to stop? Probably only have time for one store. Wouldn't mind picking up some decently priced ammo with no sales tax, and also to look at all the toys that are not deemed "safe" for us californians to buy. (although I grew up in OR and went to OSU, technically I am a Californian now)

So where can you recommend? Unfortunately I will be past seven feather on thursday so I can't stop at the gun show. :(

Not so much a gun shop since gun shops are typically not the best place to buy ammo. But I would get off I5 at the first Ashland exit and go to BiMart a few blocks from the freeway on the South Side of the Street easy to find. You'll have to pay $5.00 for a membership card but compared to CA ammo prices a couple boxes of .22 shells should recover the membership fee. And it's good for a life time.

Not so much a gun shop since gun shops are typically not the best place to buy ammo. But I would get off I5 at the first Ashland exit and go to BiMart a few blocks from the freeway on the South Side of the Street easy to find. You'll have to pay $5.00 for a membership card but compared to CA ammo prices a couple boxes of .22 shells should recover the membership fee. And it's good for a life time.

BiMart has pretty good prices normally and really good prices if you catch a sale.

You don't even need a membership card. I have been going in them for 20 years by just pretending to open my wallet and dig out the card as I walk in the door. I still get a little rush when I walk in the door though. Never been called out and you don't need it at the check-out.

You don't even need a membership card. I have been going in them for 20 years by just pretending to open my wallet and dig out the card as I walk in the door. I still get a little rush when I walk in the door though. Never been called out and you don't need it at the check-out.

All that over $5, lol.

No PDX gunshow discount for you!

I got a good laugh though.

The Barons Den... Hands down.

Indoor shooting range with a wall full of rental guns, great shop with tons of antique & military firearms, and you can shoot a real fully automatic tommy gun... It's unbeatable IMHO.

This place is an experience all in itself, and it's well worth the trip.

<broken link removed>

Sporstmans Warehouse just off I-5 on Hwy 62 has good prices on defensive shotgun ammo, but high prices on everything else. But they carry a lot of stuff that is usually mailorder only (Buffalo Bore, Wilderness Instructor Belts, P.Mags and such. They have a ton of pistols too if you want to try on some guns.

I would recommend Rich's Gun Shop, just west of Aurora. I don't know of any other shop that offers a lifetime warranty. Of course, the only sticking point is the fact that you have to get the gun back to their shop......

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top