JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Sorry to hear that. Was a very long rough road before mine hit rock bottom.
My brother has hit rock bottom but he just self medicates so he doesn't have to deal with it. He does enjoy practicing his vindictive behavior on others who have done nothing to him….a well honed art of his.

Not being a US citizen and getting caught might get your deported if they still do that.....oh wait we have open borders with this great administration. Let's go Brandon!
Again self defense trumps the risk in my opinion.

Sorry man but to think the borders are "open" is just wrong. Maybe in the desert somwhere but my expierience as a non us citizen has shown that the borders are very well protected lol.

However, you are right, as a non citizen there is more at stake.

not that I disagree with your intent but my guess is the probability of getting caught is higher than the probability of needing to defend yourself lethally.
In todays climate. With the lack of LE I would disagree. But I guess that really depends on where you are located. If you have the option though I would suggest a CHL.

I don't mean to sound heartless, but CC'ing... without a permit... and drunk off your patootie?? That's wrong on so many different levels that getting off with only 1 year of suspended privileges was nothing more than a wrist slap.

I appreciate a good stiff drink myself, but carrying (permit or not) while intoxicated is gravely irresponsible, IMHO.

Last Edited:
I don't mean to sound heartless, but CC'ing... without a permit... and drunk off your patootie?? That's wrong on so many different levels that getting off with only 1 year of suspended privileges was nothing more than a wrist slap.

I appeciate a good stiff drink myself, but carrying (permit or not) while intoxicated is gravely irresponsible, IMHO.
The one plus to being sober 3+ years. I can carry everywhere. Alcohol and guns simply don't mix.

Sorry man but to think the borders are "open" is just wrong. Maybe in the desert somwhere but my expierience as a non us citizen has shown that the borders are very well protected lol.

However, you are right, as a non citizen there is more at stake.
If you have means of support the border is a hassle. If you just walk across illegally nothing will be done to stop you.

I think it's without "a" CHL, not "your" CHL.
This is correct hence my title of the thread. I was specific when I said 'A' permit and not 'YOUR' permit.

If You Are Caught CCing WITHOUT A permit.....

I am seeing lately a lot of what appears to be either INTENTIONAL attempts to change, shift or cause thread 'drift' , OR some simply do not carefully read the original post and misinterpret it, thereby causing drift as well.

Last Edited:
I got stopped with my pistol on and had left my wallet in my other pants, no odl no ccl, cop ask if I was packing told him yes he ran a check on me and let me go.

I agree that the chances of getting caught might be higher than the ones where you actually need the weapon. I would hope that if you dont have priors, it would just be a 'dont do that again' thing. But what are the chances with for profit prisons and so on... ;)

I don't do it but sometimes it just makes me very uneasy knowing whats going on here after dark. I carry a very large folder (7inch blade)and mace instead for now...until either the law changes or they accomodate the fees for poor folks. Actually, i think im gonna ring up brown for that question.

I agree that the chances of getting caught might be higher than the ones where you actually need the weapon. I would hope that if you dont have priors, it would just be a 'dont do that again' thing. But what are the chances with for profit prisons and so on... ;)

I don't do it but sometimes it just makes me very uneasy knowing whats going on here after dark. I carry a very large folder (7inch blade)and mace instead for now...until either the law changes or they accomodate the fees for poor folks. Actually, i think im gonna ring up brown for that question.
Crazy thing is…. Concealed knives can get you in more legal trouble than firearms… it doesn't make any sense. If I had to choose between a knife and a gun I'd choose both.

Crazy thing is…. Concealed knives can get you in more legal trouble than firearms… it doesn't make any sense. If I had to choose between a knife and a gun I'd choose both.
About time

The promise is unbiased news without a liberal slant. The news apps are already available for download.
Yep.

IIUIC, concealed knives with a blade longer than 3½ inches is a no-no in CO unless you're on your property, at work, in your car or hunting/fishing.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads