JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know.. I have to wonder if all the fear and hate towards specifically the AR15 is a result of the M16 and its involvement with Vietnam... and the ensuing Civil Rights thing, the Black Panthers, and the anti-war politics including gun control.. and exacerbated by the 90s-2000s use of such weapons by police departments (particularly LAPD)?

Edit. I mean it's largely the same group of people who were anti Vietnam War, anti draft, pro-hippie/free love, that also wholeheartedly included gun control after the Black Panther Party's shenanigans......
Hey! Without arguing about those other issues (OH YEAH, those were the days!!), I was one hippie who was and still am adamantly in favor of our unrestricted 2nd Amendment RIGHTS. The Panthers as I recall, taught "Armed Self Defense" as an individual duty against intrusion upon the person by the state or private parties. The Panthers got a lot of bad press from the same propaganda machine that pushed the VN war. Did they deserve some of it? Yeah, possibly.
We would do well to bear in mind that the BOR doesnt GRANT anything, but REAFFIRMS natural "God-Given" rights that inhere in the individual. The "pro-gun" movement is the political manifestation of the struggle to get government to affirm those rights. Thanks to President Trump, the present USSC is on course to vindicate that struggle.

Last Edited:
The video has 2 major points. The first is a pending special legislative session in Tennessee regarding gun control, rumored to be specifically "red flag" laws. This is in response to the recent Christian school massacre in Nashville perpetrated by a transgender. The second related point is regarding the refusal by authorities to release the "manifesto" written by the transgender. Many believe that the "manifesto" contains information that this attack was not something that would be solved with more gun laws, and was an act of domestic terrorism. There is evidence that this attack may be attributed to the radicalization and arming of some LGBQwhatever and other extreme leftist communities.
And thus if revealed to the American public would present a grave danger to the far left's agenda in this country.

And thus if revealed to the American public would present a grave danger to the far left's agenda in this country.
They would not give a fook. And neither do I, because this is all imaginary conspiracy theory tripe.
…. And why we will keep losing to antis.

Yup. Here is a very good multi-part series of articles that was dropped beginning a week ago. These articles can help explain why the premise offered in the video you posted would be valid. There is a lot of great info out there, you just need to know where to find it.
Justice Report-Part 1

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top