JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Me? Probably be a zombie and be on the winning side.:D

I hear they have really great opportunities for field promotion, and an excellent dental plan.

Really, zombies are like the specific case where a pistol caliber carbine with a suppressor, with something like a 9mm firing a raufoss type round, that just obliterates the head. Since really only head shots count, silence, accuracy, follow-ups and round capacity are really the only factors that matter.

Last Edited:
Well don't worry about war cause soon the country will be so high on pot our enemies will be able to take over the country with baskets of doritos.

Multiple integrally suppressed .22 LR rifle and handguns with reliable high cap mags and self-defense or hunting ammo. The rifle would have a scout scope 1-4x or 1-6x scope.

As mentioned, only head shots count. The classic zombie moves slowly and is generally easy to evade, but often comes in groups and responds to sound and/or movement.

Body shots don't count, but one or two shots to the head usually does the trick.

A rimfire is quiet, especially when suppressed. Integrally suppressed rimfires typically cause most standard and standard high velocity ammo to be subsonic or close to it, so even quieter. Low recoil so quick recovery of shots. Most shots will be below 100 yards anyway, but even if you take shots beyond that you are unlikely to attract attention as the classic zombie does not seem to react to pain or simple distractions and doesn't seem to have much intelligence.

Ammo is relatively inexpensive, light and not bulky.

But mostly I would stay home. Unlikely that zombies would make it to where I live. Despite the movies, zombies would be fairly easy to kill with conventional machinery. You could run them over with heavy equipment which would crush them sufficiently that they could not move, and most would have their skulls crushed. Enough people armed with firearms and ammo could take out hundreds per day for each armed person. Setting up traps such as rock crushers or steel shredders should be effective. Zombies would freeze in the winter and probably not survive that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top