JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
So what you're saying is that as a manager you may have been incompetent. If a company wants to fire an employee for violating the company's written procedures and policies the company can. So either the Union employee was not violating procedures and policies or the companies management was not following said procedures and policies for corrective action and dismissal.
I would so bore myself running down the list of worthless , incompetent employees Ive had to work up months and years worth of that crap on to get rid of them while the union fought tooth and nail . Completely and utterly worthless employees. FWIW my nickname was "The Terminator" and I dont have an Austrian accent. Most managers would just turn a blind eye because it was easier. .

No, he can't. This is a public health crisis. The courts would block him from taking guns, because it's unconstitutional.
He doesn't have to TAKE guns, only mandate that due to a public health crisis CERTAIN guns and high cap mags are no longer legal to be sold or possessed, and are subject to a mandatory gun buyback, so turn them in.... no need to TAKE them.

A 98% survival rate with say 100 million getting the virus is still 2 million dead.

Math
True, but last time I checked the math on deaths related to HAIs and deaths related to patients taking properly prescribed and administered pharmaceuticals was around 250k every single year.

Edited: I think I combine those two numbers…(not shown below)

View attachment 1029726

Last Edited:
I would so bore myself running down the list of worthless , incompetent employees Ive had to work up months and years worth of that crap on to get rid of them while the union fought tooth and nail . Completely and utterly worthless employees. FWIW my nickname was "The Terminator" and I dont have an Austrian accent. Most managers would just turn a blind eye because it was easier. .
Terminator huho_O Sounds like you were taking your feelings of inadequacy out on people that actually had skills. So many failed tradesman and mediocre college grads become aggrieved managers. There are a small percentage of lazy people in unions. There is large percentage of lazy unskilled people in management. Peace now fellow firearms enthusiast.

If the jab truly was a working vaccine then this would be over by now. There are 178 million fully jab with both shots.
^^^^^
THIS

200 million fully vaccinated
50 thousand already had it
600 thousand of the weakest are already dead

But

we are to believe the worst of it is RIGHT NOW.

That takes a special kind of stupid.

IPA induced rant over.

Biden's mouthpiece admits illegal immigrants are not required to be vaccinated even though many Americans are

This is a common misconception. Vaccinations work. The data is clear on that. You're far less likely to get as sick or die with the vaccination. The reason people being unvaccinated is a problem, is because it allows the virus to spread through unvaccinated individuals easier, which gives opportunity for more mutations.
What about those who are naturally immune? (Had COVID already.)

Last Edited:
That's laughable. Did they have a second amendment or something similar in their constitution? They never had a constitutional right to bear arms.
Joe believes neither did you…

"From the very beginning that the Second Amendment existed, certain people weren't allowed to have weapons. So the idea is just bizarre to suggest that some of the things we're recommending are contrary to the Constitution." - Joe Biden April 8, 2021

He's right. Slaves were not allowed guns. In fact, if you gave a slave a gun in some states you had committed a crime. They were wrong then and they are wrong now.

Heller ruled the left is wrong on the Second Amendment, that it is an individual right. Joe's gang argue that you have to get permission. If permission is required then it's not a right.

A 98% survival rate with say 100 million getting the virus is still 2 million dead.

Math
The overwhelming majority of those 2% died with comorbidities, and at least our own government has admitted to artificially inflating the numbers. I will not speculate ad to their motives.

Protect the vulnerable, let the rest of us live our lives.

Cancer has a 37% survival rate. That's 63 million dead out of your hundo...

Yet we still allow carcinogens in our daily lives... food, chemicals, tobacco. We sure as bubblegum don't cripple our economies and allow our government to tell us when we are allowed out of the house.

I need to make this clear before people get the wrong impression of me. I believe Joe Biden is inept. He clearly has dementia. I didn't vote for the guy, nor would I ever consider voting for him. But this idea that he will take our right to own a firearm is absolutely insane. Biden is about as conservative as a Democrat can be without being called a republican. This idea that he is some radical leftist is absolutely laughable. Anyone who says this has not followed that morons career or voting record.
Which US Senator push through a semiautomatic rifle ban in the '90's?

98% of the people currently in the hospital(and those that have recently passed on) with C19 are are(were) unvaccinated.

Any more questions about the jab not working Chief?
Yet infection rate is higher today than at this time last year.

I'm COVID positive (August, 2020) and vaccinated (June, 2021). But my opinion is my own and I try to not confuse opinion with fact. My ego is not so great that I believe you must follow me, nor I you. I believe my health did not require the jab but my wife's job did. So I did it for her job. Would I do it for the government? Not on your life.

Make your own choice.

Right, but that's him just saying something. If you asked him what an assault rifle was, he wouldn't even be able to answer the question. Then if he actually tried to do something, it would be challenged in the Supreme Court and lose miserably. I understand your concerns.
Exactly like when he did it in 1994, right?

I'm having a hard time figuring out if you are joking or just not familiar with history.

I have co-morbidities and my wife is very near 80yrs old. So when she decided to get the jab in early 21, I did too. I get the flu shot every year too, last time I had flu, it dam near killed me.

At any rate, I think the Cov jab will eventually be thought of same as the flu jab. Whether you see that as a vax or not, there may be some protection in it for individuals.

But do we insist on a flu jab every year for every person? HELL NO! And tho I may be at some risk of getting flu from others, IMO it is on ME to protect myself with prudent measures.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads