JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You sound like a democrat that supports the 2A. Your buddy Joe may not be able to mandate gun restrictions, but he can likely tax the hell out of ammo and other necessities. Look at California and some other liberal bastions of compliance.
Congress does the taxing, however. Just sayin...

Yes, I've been sent by an elite team of infiltrators commanded by non other than Biden himself to root out retired guys who spend too much time watching YouTube videos, we know the real threat to America…

o_O
Biggest giveaway is a reaction like this.... sorry pal you have been outed... BTW, still on the job...

I have to leave again but want to leave a thought to ponder.

Look at the billions made off covid, not just for big pharma and the stockholders but in the changes in our country. Folks moving because they are driven from the big cities which created a boom in everything housing.

Shortages that drive prices up created by covid

I could go on but you get the drift, covid has been a boom for the elite and a bust for us.

Have a great day guys, life needs to be lived and I live it better doing things. :D

Yes, that's why I'm blocking people instead of starting arguments. I'll add you to the list. No one who has called me a troll is worth anymore of my time.
Prove us wrong then, do not just come here start off the way you did. Yes we can be off-putting at times when we think someone is a troll or acting like a troll but that is understandable considering the decisiveness that is happening in our society nowadays...

This is a common misconception. Vaccinations work. The data is clear on that. You're far less likely to get as sick or die with the vaccination. The reason people being unvaccinated is a problem, is because it allows the virus to spread through unvaccinated individuals easier, which gives opportunity for more mutations.
Really like to see any proof… and not what some whack job has stated on some bs social media or touted as fact because the "experts" said so…

I work in Spokane and we were told Thursday before I left work that starting Monday, I will be getting tested for covid twice a week. It is the quick test so a light swabs up the nose then 15 min later we get told if we have it or not. This is the same test we could not use to come back to work if we had any symptoms as then it was not deemed reliable enough to show real test results. Double standard.

Ok I can see some reasoning behind it but for some reason Vaccinated folks can opt out even though they can get and spread the virus. When we asked about the number of break-through cases we were told it hardly happens so they are not a threat. When I told them about my family in Spokane over the last weekend being break through, they changed the subject.

We also asked about Anti Body scores as many of us have had COVID and as stated in another post my levels are higher than many vaccinated folks being tested. My Doc has me tested as I can have issues taking the shot so I am his experiment along with a few other folks who have been vaccinated to see how long and strong are immune system will fight it.

We where told the CDC does not recognize anti body testing at the moment even though there as been a number of peer reviewed papers showing anti bodies are as good as shots and in many cases better.

So is this for our safety and the safety of the compliant vaccinated folks or is this another form of harassment in hopes we will just give in and get the shot.

If the vaccinated can opt out of the testing as they are less likely to have a break through then why do I need to get tested twice a week to protect them. No one could answer this question.

I do understand that it can be deadly to compromised folks but I also know that it had a 98 plus present survival rate before shots where available so what is the truth.

So, now if the CDC does a data collect and study on gun violence and determines it truly is a pandemic and the only way to cure the problem is to ban guns you know the "gun virus" for our safety will you comply. Remember its for the children.
All tyrants have facts to back their positions. What they lack is truth. The truths are in hospitalization and deaths. 100% of people could have or carry the coof. If we focus on those most likely to die, that small number, I would be willing to take care of for years. Everyone else, back to work.

I know ONE person to die from Covid recently. I know several people to die of other causes in the last 2 years. No one cares about them. Just the Covid death.

I feel no one should be forced to get a shot. If your employer is requiring you to get a shot you have every right to exercise your free will and ditch that employer.

Quite clearly, the "vaccinations " don't work . You can get one if you want to but don't try to sell your snake oil to me. Mutations exist because the virus can no longer get to the host it tries to infect.

This is a baited question unfortunately. We all know what most normal people would do if someone tried to do something like this, defend ourselves and family to the fullest extent possible...
It used to be that forcing someone to be somewhere he didn't want to be while you did something to him he didn't want was called kidnapping.

It used to be that forcing someone to take a jab he didn't want was assault.

It used to be that threatening someone with something such as a loss of job if he didn't do what you wanted was extortion.

Our Nazi communist government has changed all of that.

Cheers. 👍

It used to be that forcing someone to be somewhere he didn't want to be while you did something to him he didn't want was called kidnapping.

It used to be that forcing someone to take a jab he didn't want was assault.

It used to be that threatening someone with something such as a loss of job if he didn't do what you wanted was extortion.

Our Nazi communist government has changed all of that.

Cheers. 👍
No one owes you a job. Union man?

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR