JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Terminator huho_O Sounds like you were taking your feelings of inadequacy out on people that actually had skills. So many failed tradesman and mediocre college grads become aggrieved managers. There are a small percentage of lazy people in unions. There is large percentage of lazy unskilled people in management. Peace now fellow firearms enthusiast.
Haha. I was a high level industrial mechanic before I got my engineering degree and my masters. I have zero patience for incompetence and malfeasance . I take great pleasure in getting rid of dead wood. You work for me your'e going to do your job well and you will get rewarded based on your abilities not based on what a bunch of slackers negotiated on your behalf to get themselves a bigger slice of the pie based on your performance.. And yeah, I was a union shop steward for years. Ive seen the worst of the worst.

Last Edited:
Joe believes neither did you…

"From the very beginning that the Second Amendment existed, certain people weren't allowed to have weapons. So the idea is just bizarre to suggest that some of the things we're recommending are contrary to the Constitution." - Joe Biden April 8, 2021

He's right. Slaves were not allowed guns. In fact, if you gave a slave a gun in some states you had committed a crime. They were wrong then and they are wrong now.

Heller ruled the left is wrong on the Second Amendment, that it is an individual right. Joe's gang argue that you have to get permission. If permission is required then it's not a right.
So Australia had the right to bear arms written into their constitution? I'm not sure what you're arguing here. Perhaps you're taking what I said out of context.

Senator Fineslime may have been the author, but Sniffy McFingers certainly voted yea on the meaningless virtue signal.
So did most of the Senators . Of course Biden certainly did vote for the Democrat sponsored crime bill . I see a lot of BS about how Biden was the sponsor and pushed it through. Simply not true .

The 2A community needs more (D) and (I) responsible firearms owners if our rights are to be preserved. When it's only a handful of guys like Manchin, Tester, Webb etc. tipping the scales in the U.S. Senate, one ought to take notice.

(D) politicians surely won't respect the wishes of their (R) constituents, but when the constituents that do vote for them pipe up, they listen.

The moderate Dems know the fallout from gun control. In '94, they lost the House that they controlled (often by a large majority) for all but two congresses since the start of the Great Depression.

The colossal ineptitude of Dubya and Cheetoh is what got them back into control of the House in recent times.

The country needs more moderates and less extremists on both sides of the political aisle.

Oregon has about 1 million registered Democrats(1st in #s) and only 700k registered Republicans(3rd in #s). The group that comes in at 2nd in #s? Unaffiliated voters make up that portion with 950K registered<-------It is this group that controls the ebb and flow in the state.

It is these people that need to be reached and educated on the importance of the 2A.

Gun owners have been stigmatized as "paranoid bitter clingers & extremist right-wing nutjobs". Reading this forum at times, it might be easy for a layman to reinforce those stereotypes.

The 2A community is in a process of rebranding its public image. Firearms' ownership and popularity has never been higher in this country.

Once people start seeing that their dentist, their kid's soccer coach, their accountant, their general contractor, their nurse are all responsible firearms owners, the above negative stigmas will be shattered.
Why?

" So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of My mouth."

So did most of the Senators . Of course Biden certainly did vote for the Democrat sponsored crime bill . I see a lot of BS about how Biden was the sponsor and pushed it through. Simply not true .
Just a few facts:

1. The AWB was a subsection of the broader Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act which Sniffy himself has called the "Biden Crime Law" since he did sponsor and write the senate version of the broad bill and among other things set aside funding for 100,000 racist cops. Guess he finally settled the score with Cornpop... LOL. Fineslime authored specifically the scary-looking gun bill.
2. It BARELY passed both chambers: 216-214 in the House and 52-48 in the Senate.
3. The AWB had no measurable impact on violent crime or shooting deaths.

Me too. I enjoy reading his (Bill's) posts and many other posts here including many of your posts too.

I was trying to remember something for another section here but I will have to see if I can find that one official LE letter warning Missouri LE about specific types of people who .gov feels is a THREAT to society. THIS WAS YEARS AGO.

(Now they call people who are for some shots but not these shots names like MURDERERS, etc.)

Back to the Missouri letter now which was PROVEN TO BE TRUE and I believe that it came out of MO to begin with.

THREATS and be cautious with these people and I could have a CHECK MARK by most of those names. LOL

PRO Gun Folks

POLITICALLY ACTIVE PEOPLE especially those who call, write and speak up about specific issues.

OLD FASHIONED conservatives and some small l and Large L Libertarians.

People like me who are hard core RKBA believers who BELIEVE that the Second Amendment means EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS.

PRO Constitution Folks

People who choose to home school. (I never had children but I do know some people who are outstanding teachers at home and some who are NOT too.)

Bible or religious book readers.

Religious people - all kinds.

Some people who prepare for emergencies including people like ME but I am not some BIG time 'prepper'. I just prepare for some specific manmade or weather related emergencies plus I was raised that way due to depression era parents - 1909 and 1920 born.

There IS and was a whole TRUE letter sent out as a warning to Missouri (?) law enforcement people about THESE TYPES of people and other things were mentioned. It was not some conspiracy theory and even other departments AND news, down the road, spoke about this in the PAST and even recently too.

Homeland INsecurity even had meetings with church leaders across the country regarding people who objected to the UNPATRIOTIC (MY words!) Patriot Act to calm their congregations. THIS was in the early to MIDDLE 2000 years.

Recently, they have had ALL KINDS of news about 'homegrown' this or that IF you did not or DO NOT TOW THE LINE with Operation Warp Speed ala TRUMP and whatever the HECK BYE-BUY BIDEN wants to call some of us now.

WE must be lying, dog faced - pony soldiers when it comes to GUN RIGHTS and NOW with this salami now too. LOL

So we get CRAZY LAND and/or SENILE LAND... what a freaking choice! NOT!

The GREAT RESET is not some joke. READ THE GARBAGE online out of Davos and listen/watch the big meetings from the WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM. THROW in that book if any of you know what I am talking about there - it is not some figment but a book that was written BEFORE all of this started to hit the fan big time and it was RELEASED LAST SUMMER (?) - 2020.

Old Lady Cate
I forgot to ADD that in that WARNING letter to more than one LE agency about POTENTIAL threats (Geeze Louise!) or people to watch or look out for was VETERANS, active or retired Veterans, and their spouses or family members.

That LIST was something to see!

Cate

Just a few facts:

1. The AWB was a subsection of the broader Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act which Sniffy himself has called the "Biden Crime Law" since he did sponsor and write the senate version of the broad bill and among other things set aside funding for 100,000 racist cops. Guess he finally settled the score with Cornpop... LOL. Fineslime authored specifically the scary-looking gun bill.
2. It BARELY passed both chambers: 216-214 in the House and 52-48 in the Senate.
3. The AWB had no measurable impact on violent crime or shooting deaths.
I don't remember the provision that the 100K cops had to be racists'. That bill was years in the making. Even GHWB had lobbied heavily for it. . And yeah, the actual assault weapons ban was a later addition Feinstein snuck in knowing it wouldnt pass as a stand alone bill. 52-48 is MOST senators.

Of course the AWB had no effect on crime.

The 2A community needs more (D) and (I) responsible firearms owners if our rights are to be preserved. When it's only a handful of guys like Manchin, Tester, Webb etc. tipping the scales in the U.S. Senate, one ought to take notice.

(D) politicians surely won't respect the wishes of their (R) constituents, but when the constituents that do vote for them pipe up, they listen.

The moderate Dems know the fallout from gun control. In '94, they lost the House that they controlled (often by a large majority) for all but two congresses since the start of the Great Depression.

The colossal ineptitude of Dubya and Cheetoh is what got them back into control of the House in recent times.

The country needs more moderates and less extremists on both sides of the political aisle.

Oregon has about 1 million registered Democrats(1st in #s) and only 700k registered Republicans(3rd in #s). The group that comes in at 2nd in #s? Unaffiliated voters make up that portion with 950K registered<-------It is this group that controls the ebb and flow in the state.

It is these people that need to be reached and educated on the importance of the 2A.

Gun owners have been stigmatized as "paranoid bitter clingers & extremist right-wing nutjobs". Reading this forum at times, it might be easy for a layman to reinforce those stereotypes.

The 2A community is in a process of rebranding its public image. Firearms' ownership and popularity has never been higher in this country.

Once people start seeing that their dentist, their kid's soccer coach, their accountant, their general contractor, their nurse are all responsible firearms owners, the above negative stigmas will be shattered.
As someone who is an independent voter, your post really resonated with me. There was a point in my early adult life where I was a registered Democrat and had a completely different view of firearm ownership. As I've gotten older and wiser, I see that everything isn't black and white. There is much more nuance to everything. The extreme ends of the political spectrum will ruin this country.

Haha. I was a high level industrial mechanic before I got my engineering degree and my masters. I have zero patience for incompetence and malfeasance . I take great pleasure in getting rid of dead wood. You work for me your'e going to do your job well and you will get rewarded based on your abilities not based on what a bunch of slackers negotiated on your behalf to get themselves a bigger slice of the pie based on your performance.. And yeah, I was a union shop steward for years. Ive seen the worst of the worst.
Maloditz!

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews