JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All three for the Northwest states have introduced wolves at the peril of the ranchers with little concern...
Just like Kate and Cap N Trade.
I say snuff 'em! (the dogs, not the politicians. can't be caught promoting murder)

Couldn't read the article behind the pay wall, but I read the word "contractors" and it made me wonder why they wouldn't just sell tags.
This right here!!!

Instead of selling tags that could go back into the conservation efforts they want to spend more money to hire people who'll likely just let them rot like they're yotes...damn shame

I don't hunt, mostly because it seems like a lot of work, and I'm really only interested in shooting. Although I admit the idea of hunting predators is very exciting.

There is no reason to wonder why they are doing that, hiring contractors to kill wolves, rather than selling tags to hunters to raise money for the state, promote hunting, outdoor pleasure, and enjoyment of the public - they are politicos and hate the public. Given a choice of SPENDING "state" (ie: tax payer's) money or promoting healthy outdoor activity and MAKING money for the state, it's SPEND, SPEND, SPEND! It's not the money belongs to/came from anyone who might want it back! Besides, whoever heard of the taxpayers giving kickbacks to the crooks in office?

BILL KILLS WOLF TAG LIMIT, ALLOWS YEAR-ROUND TRAPS

The measure, Senate Bill 1211, would eliminate the 15-wolf tag limit currently in place for hunting and trapping, and extend wolf trapping season on private property to a year-round endeavor. The current trapping season varies in hunting units across the state but is anywhere from one to six months long, typically beginning in the fall and extending to spring

I think it's funny after hundreds of years of running from wolves, humans were like, yeah, let's have some of that back in our lives...

I think it's funny after hundreds of years of running from wolves, humans were like, yeah, let's have some of that back in our lives...
I think they should trap them and release them into the Cali-Sierras. And maybe a few hundred grizzlies too. especially the griz. That way that flag they fly would mean something. And give the Sierra Club a sense of real adventure too.

:s0087:

People who live in cities, nowhere near wolves, or whose livelihood isn't impacted by wolf populations, can easily have viewpoints like that about wolves.

People who live in cities, nowhere near wolves, or whose livelihood isn't impacted by wolf populations, can easily have viewpoints like that about wolves.
Same people are probably scared of the neighbors dog
And even more scared of their neighbor's guns.

Kumbaya, baby!

I'm not saying they aren't beautiful from a distance, but the reason that have disappeared is for a reason. That the world we created has no space for them. You can go and dance with the wolves, and I will enjoy my coffee and computer.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top