JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think they should trap them and release them into the Cali-Sierras. And maybe a few hundred grizzlies too. especially the griz. That way that flag they fly would mean something. And give the Sierra Club a sense of real adventure too.

:s0087:

I lived in California for 30 years and I learned in elementary school that the Grizzly bears lived all the way from Alaska, Canada, Western and Midwest states down into Mexico.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly_bear

I think this is why western states are pushing wolves into the states. They destroy the small time farmer.
They want to take as much as they can away from common folks and into the hands of big business.
Guarantee you if all the small farms close they will get bought up by the Bill Gates, and then the state will be open to killing wolves, but again not by the common folks. By hired guns, or state employees

Lots of 'urban' mythology combined with fifties and sixties 'information e.g. propaganda" about Lobo. Historically wolves do kill and eat humans, both here and in many parts of the world. BUT the species has been romanticized like many animals have since the time of the french 'romantic' painters. "Discussing" wolves is akin to the 9mm/45 caliber 'discussions'!
Note: wolves and cougars don't get along with each other, except in So. Cali or NYC!

I think this is why western states are pushing wolves into the states. They destroy the small time farmer.
They want to take as much as they can away from common folks and into the hands of big business.
Guarantee you if all the small farms close they will get bought up by the Bill Gates, and then the state will be open to killing wolves, but again not by the common folks. By hired guns, or state employees

...and push tofurkey for our dinners!

If you open it up to tagged hunts then you'll have MSM, PETA, and the tree huggers all up in Idaho raising hell. Hopefully the contractors can keep the operation low key. I'm speculating this is exactly why Idaho opted for contractors. Unlike hunters they won't be posting kills all over social media and drawing a lot of unwanted attention. Get in do the job and get out!

If it's legal then they have nothing to raise heII about.

No different than any other legal 'take'.
It use to be legal to hunt mt lions and bears with dogs in Oregon until the bleeding hearts got in here and raised hell. Apparently there was nothing to raise hell about, then.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top