JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A Ruger M77 Hawkeye chamberd in 6.5X55 Swede:D Even better, a Ruger Guide in same!
How about a Savage MK-II Magnum in 5.7X28 with 18 in threadded barrel, or a AR with normal bottom mag feed in 5.7x28 pistol or SBR threaded and suppressed:D

Dream firearm? Modern Colt 1855 patent type revolving rifle in .45/90 with half round, half octagonal barrel and sliding cylinder to lock up with forcing cone and eliminate the cylinder flash over!:D

I'm still holding out for a Ruger SR1911 in .38 Super. Was going to get a 10mm and buy a barrel and magazines for it as the bolt face is close enough, but they made it bushingless so aftermarket barrels won't work!!! Bastids!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Though I'd buy one, I doubt there would be enough market to sustain sales: a double-action, top-break revolver in a modern caliber. I remember a minor amount of brouhaha over the MP412 REX some time ago, but, iirc, lack of enough interest an import ban put the kibosh on it.

Speaking of "they", you know @Velzey is gonna see this thread, pull out his remaining hair and go "Gee chri, don't they know I'm booked for four lifetimes already?!".
What we need is to mass clone Velzey.

More firearms that accepted AK magazines. Ruger could make a fortune with a mini 30 model that accepted ak mags and had common barrel threads so folks could choose a .30 cal device that worked for them.

Shoot, partner them with the folks at Magpul and you'd make a good chunk of change.

I used to wish for a bolt action that accepted M14 mags.. I now have one of those.

I also wouldnt mind AK74 type pistols to become available like the M92. You know.. Since they banned 7n6.. effin deliver those pistols now, jabronies.

I wouldn't mind the AK74 market getting improved.

Also I agree the Mini-30 not accepting AK mags missed s big market. If its going to use a rock and lock magazine design, might as well just make it use AK mags. Oh well, more AK mags for me. :)

Though I'd buy one, I doubt there would be enough market to sustain sales: a double-action, top-break revolver in a modern caliber. I remember a minor amount of brouhaha over the MP412 REX some time ago, but, iirc, lack of enough interest an import ban put the kibosh on it.

I should add to this, I know there is an Indian made revolver that is, for all intents and purposes, a shrunk down Webley in .32 S&W Long. Alas, they have a quirky law there that prevents export of firearms. :(

IOF-32-REV-1.jpg

I wouldn't mind the AK74 market getting improved.

Also I agree the Mini-30 not accepting AK mags missed s big market. If its going to use a rock and lock magazine design, might as well just make it use AK mags. Oh well, more AK mags for me. :)

By the same token the mini 14 should have used AR mags, but Ruger wanted to sell their mags at more $$$ - honestly the best thing to happen to Sturm, Ruger & Co. was the death of Bill Ruger and management changing. No more stupid politics, no more misguided notions of black rifles being bad... Ruger has always made a good reliable firearm, but today they make some of the best they ever have.

I would like to see a new line of metal framed, hammer fired double actions from them. A redesign of their classic P series maybe, less clunky feeling/looking - frame mounted decocker/safety vs slide mounted, slide serrations, non-proprietary sight dovetails...

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top